• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 6 Kids in One Car (Characters + OOC Chat)

InkyWolf

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:
Birthday:
Species:

Personality:
3 positives
3 negatives

(Up to 3 each, separate by commas or be detailed by paragraph)
Flaws:
Pet Peeves:

Appearance: -if any this is where you would put pictures-
You can describe in a paragraph.

History: (From childhood to current)
-Please give a detailed paragraph-

RP SAMPLE:
-This is where I need you to write a paragraph about your character and what they're doing. It can be anything. I want to see how you write and if you would be a good fit for a rp partner. It's okay to not be super detailed don't worry about grammar, sometimes I make mistakes too. This is where you can show off your character!

CHARACTERS
Person 1: Patrick | InkyWolf InkyWolf
First Girl: Available
First Boy: Available
Second Boy: | Ell Ell
Second Girl: | FireMaiden FireMaiden

CHARACTERS WITH JOBS:
Patrick, First and Second boy.

Okay, there are separate areas for both the OOC and character sheets, so you don't have to put then in the interest check area

Okay, there are separate areas for both the OOC and character sheets, so you don't have to put then in the interest check area
Oops! I was wondering if I even did that right lmao. Okay if you want you can put this all in a different area. Or if you tell me where to put it I can repost it and delete this one? ((Sorry still kinda new to RpN))

Nevermind found the pages! I'll put them all in a better order and make it organized. Thanks for letting me know >.< <3

Work in progress

be9aed5fb47c911a42239ce3d631c878--japanese-boy-japanese-drama.jpg

Name: Kai Tanaka
Birthday: 1st of March
Species: Japanese/American

Personality:
Hardworking
+ Kai tends to try at everything he does, no matter what it is, it is important to him to do the best he can do, weather it be stacking shelves or prepairing for an important interview.
Kindhearted
+ Being let down by the people he loved has made him more sympathetic towards the plight of others and Kai always trys to be a shoulder to cry on. he looks out for people- stranger or friend it doesn't matter.
Honest
+ When Kai does speak his mind he doesn't like to lie. he is carefull with his words but he is honest with them as well
Short-Tempered
- Kai sometimes loses his temper far to easily, negitivly affecting thoes around him. He's been known to get into physical confrontations with those who push his buttons and has to work on his self control
Reckless
- Kai has a tandancy to do ill informed things based on purely emotion and very little thought.
Unorganized
-Kai's head is like a whirlwind. You've sometimes got to tell him more than twice to do get something done, and he often puts things down and loses them.

Likes: Popcorn, Skateboarding, Ham and cheese sandwiches, Maple syrup, Horror flicks, The smell just before/after rain
Dislikes: Subway stations, cats, small talk, watching sport, Bully's, His parents
Flaws:
Pet Peeves:

RP SAMPLE:
-This is where I need you to write a paragraph about your character and what they're doing. It can be anything. I want to see how you write and if you would be a good fit for a rp partner. It's okay to not be super detailed don't worry about grammar, sometimes I make mistakes too. This is where you can show off your character!

Work in progress

be9aed5fb47c911a42239ce3d631c878--japanese-boy-japanese-drama.jpg

Name: Kai Tanaka
Birthday: 1st of March
Species: Japanese/American

Personality:
Hardworking
+ Kai tends to try at everything he does, no matter what it is, it is important to him to do the best he can do, weather it be stacking shelves or prepairing for an important interview.
Kindhearted
+ Being let down by the people he loved has made him more sympathetic towards the plight of others and Kai always trys to be a shoulder to cry on. he looks out for people- stranger or friend it doesn't matter.
Honest
+ When Kai does speak his mind he doesn't like to lie. he is carefull with his words but he is honest with them as well
Short-Tempered
- Kai sometimes loses his temper far to easily, negitivly affecting thoes around him. He's been known to get into physical confrontations with those who push his buttons and has to work on his self control
Reckless
- Kai has a tandancy to do ill informed things based on purely emotion and very little thought.
Unorganized
-Kai's head is like a whirlwind. You've sometimes got to tell him more than twice to do get something done, and he often puts things down and loses them.

Likes: Popcorn, Skateboarding, Ham and cheese sandwiches, Maple syrup, Horror flicks, The smell just before/after rain
Dislikes: Subway stations, cats, small talk, watching sport, Bully's, His parents
Flaws:
Pet Peeves:

RP SAMPLE:
Hey hon this is the wrong link ^^; you can submit him in here 6 Kids in One Car .: Characters :.

and I can comment if I need to correct it there. I accidentally messed up the links. I need to get this thread deleted. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back