• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 5th Wheel travelling family roleplay character sheets.( Closed)

Tommy M

Important links:
Interest checker:5th Wheel travelling family roleplay
Character sheets:5th Wheel travelling family roleplay character sheets.
Out of character chat: 5th Wheel travelling family roleplay OOC
Other roleplays to join:
Family holiday role play:Family holiday roleplay

This role play will be focusing on a family that lives full time in a 5th Wheel. Now some of you are probably wondering what is a 5th wheel? Well a 5th wheel is like an RV or motorhome but bigger. It also requires the coupling to be installed in a bed of a pickup truck.

For this role play I would like a Mum and Dad
And a maximum of 9 or 10 kids.
You can use existing characters if you wish or make new ones.
Also OCS are allowed.
Also additional needs are allowed.

The mum and dad will get to Deeside were we stay and how long for. Though if I think we are moving around too much I will step in somewhat and it does take some time to move from place to place.

If you are the Mum and Dad. I will be contacting you through a pm and giving you more information about the 5th wheel and stuff such as how to connect the 5th Wheel to your pick up truck and so on.

The 5th wheel will be described when I know how many people are playing. This is so I can fit everyone in and make sure everybody has a place to sleep.

Now I would like to go over some rules.
Rule 1 website rules apply
Rule 2 kids should not touch or mess around with Freshwater or electric hook up points or pipes and cable unless agreed to be part of the plot.
Rule 3 kids should not touch or mess around with sewage pipe or sewage out take unless agreed to be part of the plot.
Rule 4 some swearing is allowed.
Rule 5 all skipping time and skipping to new locations must be agreed by everyone that is in the role play.

Beginning of character sheet: (This required to be at the start of every character character sheet you make)

Name: (required)

Appearance: (either picture or text description. Required)

Personality: (required)

Likes (required)

Dislikes (required)

Additional needs (completely optional)

Backstory: (completely optional)

Fears or phobias (completely optional)

Occupation (required if adult. Kids will be either homeschooled by parents or will not be. this is completely up to whoever plays the parents but both parents must agree on it if they are being played by separate people)

Extra: (anything extra which doesn't fit in anywhere else)

End of character sheet (This required to be at the end of every character character sheet you make)

Last edited:
Beginning of character sheet

Name: Jacob

Appearance:

Personality: Jacob has average intelligence for his age. He is very interested in learning about the world he lives in. He is very playful, and will wonder off quite often. He likes roaming the woods when he can, and likes to be barefoot as often as possible. He likes following the older kids around when ten go places. He also asks to many questions, but hey he can't help it he craves information.

Country Music
His favorite band is Florida Georgia Line
Exploring the woods
Fire (don't let this guy make the fire it will be taller than him)
Climbing trees
Being barefoot
When its quiet

Dislikes: Yelling (this puts him in panic mode and he will have a mental breakdown)
Shoes
Tiny Fires
Loud Noises
Being to far away from the trailer when its dark

Additional needs: He has impaired vision and can barely see without his glasses

Fears or phobias: Snakes, just think most species are as long as he is tall or longer!
As I mentioned earlier yelling.

Occupation: Homeschooled! (BTW I was homeschooled IRL so this will be neat for me!)

End of character sheet

Last edited:
rsz_af4273f7c6107094f51fdc457de603c1.jpg Name: David (Family Surname)

Age: (Depends on the ages of the kids. If there are any that are 15+, he will be 40. If they are all under 15, he will be 35.)

Personality: Dave is an amicable and adventurous guy with a penchant for exploring the wilderness. He tries his best to accomodate the needs and wants of his family at all times, and wants nothing more than to see them all get along. He's always there to lighten the mood with a joke or a hug, or just a word of reassurance.

• Learning languages
  • Puns and jokes
  • Dogs
  • Cooking
  • Trees
  • Helping out

Dislikes:
  • Suburbs
  • Broken appliances
  • Taxes and insurance
  • Family drama
Fears or phobias: The thought of losing his wife or children scares Dave to the core.

Extra: Maybe later.

End of character sheet

max-records-240.jpg Name: Kaiden (Family surname)

Personality: Kaiden is a quiet, matter-of-fact sort of kid. He's never been known to be much of a risk-taker, preferring to stay close to his own interests. Though he seems shy, he's more often than not happy to discuss dinosaurs for hours on end. Being deaf, though, he often finds himself isolated from other kids.

• Reading
  • Board games and puzzles
  • Dinosaurs
  • Video games
  • History documentaries
Dislikes:
  • Movies with no subtitles
  • Angry people
  • Being touched unexpectedly
  • Drawing (he feels like he's bad at it)
  • Hot weather
  • Tomatoes
  • Grapefruits
  • Spinach
Additional needs: Kaiden is deaf.

Fears or phobias: Injections, heights

Extra: maybe later.

End of character sheet

Start character sheet

Appeareance:View attachment 362734
Name: Liam
Personality: Liam is a absolute fanatic when it comes to technology, engineering and self improvement. He tends to act very independent in his mind but cannot live forever alone mentally. He tends to be very curious but as well very cautious teen but at times of annoyance such as multiple little sounds occurring at the same time he would be absolutely agitated and would barely be able to control himself before running away. When it comes to new strangers he is very shy but to people that he knows and is comfortable with he lets his guard down.

Scrap metal,
Sleep ( will explain in additional needs)
Self improvement
Creativity

Dislikes:
Orders without reason,
Disturbing sleep
Tiny annoyances such as scraping pots and pans, rustling leaves, alarm clock beeping.

Additional needs/extra: he surgically put in stainless steel and circuit implants for self improvement of upper body and brain functioning but the brain functioning takes up a lot of energy which tends to make him most of the time sleepy and even restless with bags under his eyes as a clear indication.

Fears: anything that is potentially threatening to him, moderate to severe intimidation.

End character sheet
I don't think this is what we are quite looking for with this role play. So unfortunately your character is not accepted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back