[5e] The Journey Home: A Feywild Story [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roSpEnTo

Title: The Journey Home: A Feywild Story
Game: 5E Discord (Not intended for campaign length)
Player Count: 4-6 Depending on interest
Important Note: I don't pick on a first come first serve basis, so don't worry if you reply 3 minutes before the end of the ad.

Premise:

There is a place where the grass can talk,
Where the trees move and the rivers sing.
There is a place where the moonlight shines,
And anything can be everything.

This is the home of the fairest folk,
The ones that you were told weren't real.
So remember the tales and stories,
Come here little one let's make a deal.

9ea3c40caf6ae3e39e9a91f6d3ec95b3.jpg

The Feywilds, the forests of the fair folk that countless mortals have sung about and dreamed about. Impossible to get to unless you aren't looking for it, a land of contradictions where magic is woven into the very ground itself. All is not well in the land of the Fey though, the Courts are at each other's throats again and civil war is brewing. The Winter Court is challenging the control of the Summer Court and the Gloaming Court is seeking to prevent the tragedy. None of that matters to you though, as you have woken up in an unfamiliar place with a slip of paper in your pocket inviting you to tea and no knowledge of the brooding conflict. So, do you take sugar?

House Rules/Game Style: Let's get chaotic. This is designed to be a one-shot, not a campaign and it will be set entirely in the Feywilds. I am a relaxed DM in terms of mechanics and I will be setting this up to focus more on the role play aspect of it all rather than combat. All published material from WotC is acceptable. I will be using the Bonus Action to take potions rule and I am happy to include homebrew material, I have a trove of homebrew stuff that I am happy to share with people during character creation as well.

Character Creation: We will be starting at level 3 and likely finishing at level 3 or 4 as well. In this game the character themselves will be more important than the stats. For stats you can roll twice and keep whichever set you want. If you are not happy after rolling you can take the Blades heroic array.

Other Stuff: Whilst I seem to be always on the server at whatever hour, I am actually GMT and sometimes my posting can reflect that. I also work split weekly shifts (one week 4.30 pm finish, one week 9pm finish) so stuff might change a bit week on week. My posting speed as a DM varies but you can expect a fairly relaxed game with occasional bursts of energy (especially as this is only a one-shot).
I'd love to see any character ideas you might have on here.
Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you have any questions, I'm usually around.

Same as Kitt and Ash. Feywild one shot sounds like fun. Happy to step back though for people with less stuff going on.

Same as all the above, I have quite a few games on my hand but a Feywild oneshot sure sounds like fun! As for characters, I would like to try a ranger, I don't think I ever played one of those for any extended amount of time.

Oh the Feywild is so fun! I haven't had the chance to play in it but enough if my players have developed ties to it that it's bound to happen eventually. I would love to play!

A couple of questions first: Will the oneshot be voice or text based? And you mentioned being GMT (which is great, I am GMT+3) but I know GMT can go so far as +10 if I'm not mistaken so what GMT exactly? :3

Oh the Feywild is so fun! I haven't had the chance to play in it but enough if my players have developed ties to it that it's bound to happen eventually. I would love to play!

A couple of questions first: Will the oneshot be voice or text based? And you mentioned being GMT (which is great, I am GMT+3) but I know GMT can go so far as +10 if I'm not mistaken so what GMT exactly? :3

Hi there. It will be play by post on the discord server, not live text or voice.

I'm in the UK, so GMT+0.

Hope that helps. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back