[5E] Strange Trails[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lughaidh

LOO-ee
Title: Strange Trails

Game: D&D 5e

Player Count: 4

Description: Set in a world reminiscent of the North American frontier during the 19th century, Strange Trails is a D&D campaign filled with banditos, stagecoaches, and gunfights at high noon. Alongside these you’ll find wizards, dragons, and tales of a weird west.

Character Creation: PHB races and classes with some homebrew. Starting level 3.

House Rules/Game Style: Setting is homebrewed. I will include information on the settings, races, classes, and equipment after players are selected. Game will be pretty balanced roleplay and combat. I want to try and do this game via discord.

Other: Be warned, I’m a notoriously slow poster. I’m hoping playing via discord will translate into faster gameplay.

Players
1. Locke9558
2. Wookie Nookie
3. RuneRW
4. Commander

Last edited:
Oh my goodness yes yes yes! I saw the talk on this other day and want in.

I was raise on westerns! Tried to figure out a gunfighter just the other day

Hey there! I always wanted to try DnD in a totally different setting but never had the chance. The weird west seems like an interesting one. I'm in quite a few games though (3), so I give priority to those who aren't in as many on the server.

Thanks for all the replies, folks. If your RPN name is different than Discord can you let me know? Also, Rune brings up a good point. Let me know how many games you are currently in. Thanks!

I'm in three games as well. I'm interested, but if others with fewer games are as well I'd be happy to stand back for them.

Alright. Well since it seem most have 3 games already under their belt, I just put everyone on the main list.

I’ll leave it open for another day to give people with less games a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back