[5e][Closed] Enter the Doomvault

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPowerKL5

Kiv Turnuroth
Title: Enter the Doomvault (Dead in Thay)
Game: 5e, Discord
Player Count: 4-5
Starting level: 9

Story: The lich lord Szass Tam and the Red Wizards of Thay have recently been struck a blow in their plan to invade the Sword Coast. Thayan rebels aided in thwarting the plan, and they have a plan to destroy Tam and his allies once and for all. One of the rebels, Syranna, knows how to access the Doomvault, a twisted laboratory and training ground, and has recruited you, willingly or otherwise, as part of an elite team to attack the heart of the lich's operation.

Character creation: Same rules as Blades of Obsidian. Any published material for race and class, and heroic array for stats.

This is a combat-heavy dungeon crawl taking place almost entirely within the Doomvault, with many different types or areas and creatures. This is essentially a very long one-shot, but can be expanded upon afterward.

Edit: I'll leave this up for at least a day and will probably just pick people randomly so don't be afraid to sign up!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in joining, but I'm willing to step aside for people with less games.

I'm also very interested, but will echo Hawks. You've got more than your ideal number of replies already, so I don't mind being passed over. ^^

I tried running this but never got past the entry point, so maybe I can experience it as a player instead? Definitely interested in a dungeon crawl, but as with others, I don't mind if you focus on people in fewer games.

Random drawing looks like it'll be Rune, Styr, Hawks, Abrahms and Garros this go round. Thanks all for your interest and sorry for those who didn't get drawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back