• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[5E] Isles Of Skidrow

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
OOC
Character Sheets
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dmEkf1PLaxQzV8RUl4UAKiCihezW5m-E
-HEAVY WIP READER FRIENDLY PDF FOR SETTING-

First off, I'm a semi-experienced DM, one finished campaign (about 30 hours total) and a number of small one-shot sessions. However, this will be my first time as a DM for a text DnD Campaign. Some basic info on the world can be seen above on the link, though if you would like any specific information about the setting, simply DM me and I would be happy to answer any questions. (The damned PDF would be further along if I could think of a way to translate my bloody notes into a remotely readable format that wasn't more akin to egyptian hieroglyphics than anything else.)
Additional Notes:
  • All Player Characters Begin At Level 3
  • Half-Orc and Orcs cannot be Player Characters in this setting due to some differences to their classic ecology/history/biology etc.
INITIAL HOOK

Whether due to being famous, infamous, or just downright lucky, a letter found it's way into your hands; for your own reasons you accepted the contract offered to you, or perhaps by mere coincidence you have arrived at the Grey Wizard Inn. An admittedly run down inn on the outskirts of Hillsmeet, one of the few large settlements built beneath the towering shadow of the Malachite Mountains.

To Who This May Concern
Within this letter, I offer you a contract. Due to a number of recent incidents with a wyvern attacking many small settlements within my lands, I am offering you a total of 500 Gold Pieces to assist in eliminating or otherwise getting rid of this vile wyrm. It is a godsend that this monster is yet to kill any of my citizens, though the valuable livestock and resources it steals and slaughters have caused significant damage to the livelihoods of my people. A number of trackers and investigators have located the wyvern's nest. And if you accept this contract, you are to meet with a halfling informant by the name of Rolf Harlin at The Grey Wizard Inn in Hillsmeet.
Count Devlan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back