[5e] Dragon Heist [CLOSED] Looking for two more players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garros

Title: Dragon Heist
Game: D&D 5e
Players needed: 2 (for a total of 6)

Description:

XqiIB8aLLC.jpg

Welcome to Waterdeep, the Crown of the North, where a wondrous tale of urban adventure is in the process of unfolding. Our story began with the gathering of adventurers at the Yawning Portal Inn and Tavern. Volothamp Geddarm, the famous explorer and raconteur, had a quest for them-one that entangled the characters in a bitter conflict between two nefarious organizations.

After a series of interesting events, the gang has come into the possession of their very own tavern. Right as they started to settle down in the city and make some friends (and possibly enemies as well), something awful happened right at their doorstep!

This game is basically at the start of a chapter in this campaign, so now is the perfect time to join in! Currently we are posting IC stuff on the forum, while the OC discussion and dice rolling happens on the Castle in the Mist discord server.

Here's the link to the forum thread if you want to read up on it. Do keep in mind that we had a recent DM switch, and the way I DM is a bit different.

Character Creation:

You will start at level 3. As for stats you are allowed two methods: 1. You roll two separate statbloks (4d6kh3) and pick the one you prefer, or 2. You use the Blades Heroic array (8,12,12,14,15,16). All officially published material is allowed. If you have a homebrew or UA (that hasn't gotten an official release yet) in mind let me know first so I can take a look.

Last edited:
Hello Garros, I'm putting my character application here. I am thinking about starting as a lore bard unless there someone already playing as one in the party currently. Race of choice is variant human and I imagine the alignment, even though I don't really believe in one(laugh), would be either chaotic good or lawful neutral depends on the rest of the party.

Garros, I would like to play the forge domain cleric of human descent, probably the heist would make sense for a forge cleric searching for lost treasure. And I already used to your DMing gigs so its easy to join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back