• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

5E D&D -A new DM looking for test subjects-

Ana-Kitsune

Sage In the Making
Good day all! I'm ana-kistune, and I have interest in becoming a DM. I wish to do this because I am a very withdrawn but creative person and want to push myself out of my boundaries. What I need is a few people who are willing to go along on this ride with me. People new to Dungeons and Dragons, or indeed dice games in general, are perfectly fine! We can learn together. I am not completely unknowledgeable, but I am admittedly inexperienced. All I want to commit to at this time is a "one-shot", though doing this in text format that would basically just be a short campaign. If this goes well perhaps I will try something more significant later on.

For the sake of simplicity you will all be level 1 characters. I request using the Player's Handbook, Volo's Guide, or Sword Coast Adventure's Guide as source material for your race and class as those are the books I have.

The setting is a town called "Pocket" and an adventurer's guild called "The Orchid Guild" which is an established guild with branches throughout the land. You are new to the Pocket guild house and have not yet been allowed to adventure under the official name of the guild. A chance soon arises for the new members to earn their bloom and become members of the Orchid Guild in earnest.

Dice rolls will be made via Discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers , Just come join the discord or respond here for interest.

I look forward to helping you become great heroes!

I can't seem to edit on mobile so letting people know we will be starting at level 5. If you need any assistance with the leveling process let me know!

Good day all! I'm ana-kistune, and I have interest in becoming a DM. I wish to do this because I am a very withdrawn but creative person and want to push myself out of my boundaries. What I need is a few people who are willing to go along on this ride with me. People new to Dungeons and Dragons, or indeed dice games in general, are perfectly fine! We can learn together. I am not completely unknowledgeable, but I am admittedly inexperienced. All I want to commit to at this time is a "one-shot", though doing this in text format that would basically just be a short campaign. If this goes well perhaps I will try something more significant later on.

For the sake of simplicity you will all be level 1 characters. I request using the Player's Handbook, Volo's Guide, or Sword Coast Adventure's Guide as source material for your race and class as those are the books I have.

The setting is a town called "Pocket" and an adventurer's guild called "The Orchid Guild" which is an established guild with branches throughout the land. You are new to the Pocket guild house and have not yet been allowed to adventure under the official name of the guild. A chance soon arises for the new members to earn their bloom and become members of the Orchid Guild in earnest.

Dice rolls will be made via Discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers , Just come join the discord or respond here for interest.

I look forward to helping you become great heroes!

If it helps, dice have just been added to the site C:

the dark wizard- is there a tutorial or guide!? thats exciting!
pridedzoey- hop on over to the discord to talk to your fellow guildmates or just send me a character sheet via pm/dm here!
Throw dice

Last edited:
the dark wizard- is there a tutorial or guide!? thats exciting!
pridedzoey- hop on over to the discord to talk to your fellow guildmates or just send me a character sheet via pm/dm here!

Just edit your post in any RP area and click on Throw dice.

Sorry, not at this time! We are actually working towards the conclusion after a hiatus. A few other people have begun their own campaigns within the discord, perhaps one of them might take you in. After this concludes I will be working on a more serious project and I'll post it in it's own search thread. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back