Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPowerKL5

Kiv Turnuroth
Title: Six Faces of Death
Game: 5e, one shot
Player Count: 4-5
Starting Level: 13

Background: Sailors have spread rumors of a massive, flaming object screaming across the sky, before crashing into the horizon somewhere in the Sea of Swords. Not long after come reports of a mysterious island where there wasn't one before. Many have investigated, and none have returned, the latest of which was a good friend to the party: a powerful mage who has pulled your asses out of the fire on more than one occasion. It's up to you to return the favor.

Details: This is a sci-fi/horror adventure that can get pretty dark at times, so fair warning, but there's some humor in it too. I may have you roll in secret, or roll for you, so as to keep players guessing about what is going on. I don't want to say too much more about it at the risk of ruining anything. I'm not going to call this fast-paced, but please be an active player!

Starting gold will be 5,000 gp + 1d10×250 with two uncommon magic items. Character creation rules are the same as Blades. UA will be considered on a case-by-case basis. I'll probably leave this post up through Wednesday so plenty of time to sign up!

👀 I probably shouldn't join another game but this looks very interesting and might actually give me a chance to try out a new class (aka like, actually playing a sorcerer or warlock for once? Because why not go from never playing full casters to playing one of the most complicated!)

Hey! I realise I'm in a truckload of games already, but I'd be happy to go on a oneshot, especially a scifi horror themed one!

Also just to add to my previous post, I'd like to go with a warlock, preferably the new-ish UA Lurker in the Deep. It sounds like that would mesh really well with this oneshot!

I know I'm in a few games too but I've been loving this server, super keen for a high level 1 shot if there is a spot!

Max, I think I’m gonna pass. I tried my hand at making the every-class character and it was just too much. It’s 100% doable but it doesn’t turn out looking as fun as it sounds.

Maybe if I can think of a another concept I’ll apply again, but for now don’t count me.

Max... that didn’t take long. I’ve got an idea for your game. I’ve never played a Dwarf before. I’d like to try one out in your one-shot.

Max... that didn’t take long. I’ve got an idea for your game. I’ve never played a Dwarf before. I’d like to try one out in your one-shot.
Welcome back lol. Remember this is a one shot so you won't be stuck with your character for overly long. It's a little bit longer than a standard Blades quest depending on how you progress.

(not sure how you're picking, but my ideas went from warlock to wizard to ?? Since it seems those are of interest to others. XD so if you need someone to fill gaps I'll play whatever needs playing)

I'm flexible too, got the most xp as a Cleric in this level range so might be quicker for me to set up =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread