[5e] [Closed] Ghosts of Saltmarsh

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPowerKL5

Kiv Turnuroth
Title: War Among the Waves (aka Ghosts of Saltmarsh)
Game: 5e, starting at first level
Players: 5
Description: At first glance, the town of Saltmarsh appears to be a cozy hamlet nested in a cove on the Azure Sea. It doesn't take long to see that is anything but the truth. Smugglers do brisk trade, moving anything for the right place, and killing anyone for the right reasons. Abominations lurk in the surrounding marshes and forests, and beneath the waves. The kingdom wants to bring the town to heel, and something worse seeks to erase it from existence. Welcome!

Races: Anything PHB, Tome of Foes. or Elemental Evil. Most from Volo's allowed, with possible exceptions, and willing to discuss Eberron.
Classes: Anything from PHB or Xanathar.
Backgrounds: PHB, Sword Coast (though non-location specific) or ones from Ghosts of Saltmarsh. Custom backgrounds are up for discussion.
Pace: Will probably be somewhat relaxed, though I will try to keep it moving and may take breaks from time to time. I'm really only active between noon and 2 am Eastern time (GMT-5 I think?). Will most likely do milestone leveling.
Other: I want to keep it fluid and allow players to stray from the book, so I reserve the right to mix in some Yawning Portal or Adventure League quests where appropriate. Any UA will be considered, but no promises. If you want to try something, just ask!

Hey max, been interested in saltmarsh for a while but never looked into it. I’d love to get in on this campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread