[5e] Attack of the 50ft Bikini Werewolf - A One-Shot Adventure [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roSpEnTo

Title: Attack of the 50ft Bikini Werewolf
Game: 5E Discord (One-shot only)
Player Count: 4-6 Depending on interest
Important Note: I don't pick on a first come first serve basis, so don't worry if you reply 3 minutes before the end of the ad.

Premise:

Get ready to star in the movie of the season!
From Floon Blagmaar, the man who brought you classics like 'Invasion Of The Radioactive Mind-Flayers' and
'Vampires In Space With Guns And Hats And Stuff',
and Volothamp Geddarm Studios comes:

ATTACK OF THE 50FT BIKINI WEREWOLF!!!

e3ef21158d63f5d20a80f19f9abc426f.jpg

In a world of inadequate lupine swimwear
One wolf must embark on a journey
from modest to monstrous
*cue dramatic music*
Heroes will rise
*over the top drum beats*
Standards will fall

In a movie event that critics are calling 'A complete mess' and 'Why did you make this?' with esteemed High Elf film critic Rogerius Ebertion saying 'Stop following me or I'll call the guard.'

Only you can save Waterdeep!
House Rules/Game Style: Let's go absolutely mad here. This is a one-shot designed as a comedy call-back to the over the top, hyperbolic chaos fests that were early B-Movie horror cinema. I expect crazy characters, the hammiest acting and insane attempts at doing the impossible.

Character Creation: This is not a drill. You will be making Level 20 characters. Either give me stereotypical Hollywood leading man/lady characters or really outside the box thinking and madcap character ideas. Do you think your orc could be the next James Dean or that a halfling barbarian Danny DeVito deserves the starring role or something even crazier? Now is your chance. As per usual I will be giving 2 talents for characters, and minor skills and martial abilities will be included as well. Sylgar's Guide To Everything Else is pre-approved for homebrew but I'm willing to listen to any ideas.

Other Stuff: Whilst I seem to be always on the server at whatever hour, I am actually GMT and sometimes my posting can reflect that. I also work split weekly shifts (one week 4.30 pm finish, one week 9pm finish) so stuff might change a bit week on week. My posting speed as a DM varies but you can expect a fairly relaxed game with occasional bursts of energy (especially as this is only a one-shot). As I'm in a lot of stuff at the moment there might be occasional lulls in activity but don't worry. Let's bring on the crazy.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you have any questions, I'm usually around.

Last edited:
raises hand Level 20 and an encouragement to be cheesy - could I potentially play a vampire named Christopher Cheese please?

Alright, this seems like so much fun I can’t not put my name in for consideration. But if there are others in less games that are interested please let them play before me because I have no self control lol.

Aight so how about this. A beastmaster, but the pet and the ranger were mind-swapped

Tries really hard not to look over at Uther. Uhh... yeah I think I can make a crazy zany character. So please put me in coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread