Story ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ; ᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Juni_Tootie

toots
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
i'm not really doing specific things, these are just short stories. most of these will probably be based off of different songs i listen to (i listen to so much, i have exactly 18,360 songs in my liked playlist on spotify lol). there's not going to be a whole lot of spam, i'm hoping to write up at least one post per weekend, though, if i feel very inclined, i will probably write more LOLL

p.s. they are not gonna be the mostly jaw-dropping, i just want to play around with writing and words and also probably an unnessecary amount of drama and just being dramatic overall. i''l list tws at the very beginning if there's anything with sensitive topics

Last edited:

tws: body dysmorphia, mentions of drugs/being very medicated​

song: the inevitable demise of a copycat ft. yohioloid
~
artist: zion xyz on youtube​

My reflection glared at me with such a look I haven't seen in years. My blood ran cold; I couldn't seem to pry my eyes away from the complete stranger in the mirror. My knuckles turn as white as the sink; for my hands tightly grasped, hoping for something- anything else to cling onto. I couldn't even cling onto my thoughts; I wasn't in the right mind. Hell, was I ever in the right mind? I narrow my eyes, as the stranger mirrors my movement. I could feel those little white capsules of hope start to take hold of me, holding me hostage to their side affects until they are satisfied. Until I'm satisfied.

"Stop copying me." It called out. It's ringing voice echoed in this empty bathroom of mine. I gulp down the sudden tightness in my throat, my voice shaky. Was this even me? Who am I? Surely I'm not this... this beast, this... abomination, right? Its face was twisted, one eye lower than the other, it's body unhealthily skinny, and its ears were as large as ever. This was me. I had to face it. I am this abomination, this capsule of what used to be an amazing person. But, was I ever amazing? Was I ever normal?

I sneer. "I'm not."

"But, you are." It replies. It speech was slurred, almost snake-like. The way it forcefully bared its teeth with such a mysterious grin, one that was completely unreadable, even to the most understanding people. "It's obvious. You're just like me. You've always been like me. I have done everything you have, and you have done everything I have." Its head tilts in curiosity. "Who are you, I wonder? I wonder, what is the real you? You don't seem to have a clear grasp on it yourself, no?"

I part my lips to speak, but it clearly doesn't want to hear from me. It shushes me firmly, as it looks past me, as if something is there. I look back, and I can't find anything.

The being starts to change and morph, its face twisting around in a disturbing array of shapes. I look back in a hurry. I try to shout, but nothing comes out. I try to move, but nothing moves. I can feel my face go numb, and my vision starts to look like TV static. I can finally muster out a yell, as the figure echoes it more amplified. I can't breathe. Breathe, I tell myself. Breathe. I have to calm down, but it seems to not work. Nothing worked. I let out a cry, crashing down to the broken bathroom tiles.

"Stop copying me!" I shout.

"Stop copying me!" It screams.

Make it stop. Please. It's all too much. Everything is so loud. I scream. I'm screaming. I don't know what's happening.

Stop copying me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back