• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴀʟᴍᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴅᴀʏ!

_em_

hufflepuff

• intro

fall

big time rush

overview.

W

elcome to The Palmwoods; home of the future famous! Located in the heart of Hollywood, Los Angeles, you’ll never be bored when you’re surrounded by a lively shopping district- or look no further than the hotel’s premiere and *heated* private pool!

The Palmwoods is proud to house Hollywood’s youngest and upcoming stars- familiar faces ranging from actors to singers have gotten their start here, and perhaps you’ll be among them someday!

This group rp is heavily inspired by Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush! yes, i have been obsessively listening to their music, no we’re not going to talk about it- While we will be keeping the silly charm and episodic format, we’ll also have more mature and realistic moments woven in.

One of the main differences between this rp and the show is that our story will be focusing on two bands; one’s a girl group, one’s a boy group. Both groups are best friends who come from the middle of nowhere, and only meet the other band when they arrive at The Palmwoods for the first time. They’re directors expect them to work together to support each other marketing-wise, but will they be able to pull it off, or will they lose the chance of a lifetime?

We’ll be writing about both groups’ rise to fame, as well as the drama between them as they get to know each other and the general teenage chaos they’re bound to get into.

---

ROLES:

Both groups have been best friends since grade school; each role is available for both groups (ie: ‘the looks’ will be available as a role for the girl AND boy group, so in the end we’ll have two ‘looks’ of opposite genders). Think of the roles descriptions as loose suggestions rather than set in stone. The characters do need to keep the same sense of the description, but it doesn't have to be spot on.

Because the roles are available for their male and female counterpart, I want you to get creative so we don’t have two versions of the same person (although it would be kind of funny if both groups realized they were just different gendered versions of each other)- and I should note here: all of them are charismatic and/or charming, if not a tad socially awkward- there’s a reason they ultimately make it big.

All of the characters are almost done tenth grade, and are between the ages of sixteen and seventeen. There are no exceptions to this, save for the genius roles who I’ll allow to have skipped a grade.

intro

roles

rules

make your luck,

with the life you
choose

genre

slice of life, fame

status

accepting

gms

spots open

7/8

lore

♡coded by uxie♡

yes it’s absolutely still open! i haven’t even opened character applications as i’m waiting for more interest.
OH OKAY i was thrown off bc the roles only say one open spot and i was like WAIT I'M HERE but hi yes, definitely interested ((:

OH OKAY i was thrown off bc the roles only say one open spot and i was like WAIT I'M HERE but hi yes, definitely interested ((:
oh! i can see how that’s confusing, but by ‘open: 2/2’ it means both roles are open for the female and male equivalent. ‘open 1/2’ means one spot is taken. the one that’s taken right now is the female leader role, by me c:

oh! i can see how that’s confusing, but by ‘open: 2/2’ it means both roles are open. ‘open 1/2’ means one spot is taken. the one that’s taken right now is the leader role, by me c:
....i am... SO SORRY that i am so dumb,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back