• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᵖᵉᶜᵘˡⁱᵃʳ & ᵘⁿᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵃᵗᵉ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ

_em_

hufflepuff

_em_

peculiar & unfortunate happenings

01/17/2023

mood

mood here

location here

oufit

outfit here

tag

tags here

When an ex-assassin finds a teenage girl unconscious and facedown on his front lawn one fateful morning, he doesn’t quite believe her when she says she “teleported” there from her home six hours away in New Orleans.

Nonetheless, he agrees to drive her home- only to find her entire hometown has been burnt to a crisp and is surrounded by cop cars; the ashes creating a perfect border between her neighborhood and the next. Unsure as to whether or not it’s his past catching up to him or an unfortunate coincidence, he resolves to let the grief-stricken girl temporarily live with him.

In other words: An ex-assassin (YC) accidentally gets mixed up with a teenage girl’s developing magical powers (MC), and did I mention MC and YC wind up being the chosen ones in a prophecy that’s bigger than anyone could have imagined? Because I’m a sucker for the ‘single parent adopting a chaotic child they didn’t ask for’ trope. And also magic.

Along the way, YC comes to terms with their traumatic past, and possibly asks out their very attractive mail man that they’ve been simping over for literal years?? i demand that yc is gay and also i would very much like to play said love interest Meanwhile, MC grows up, grieves the loss of her parents, comes to terms with her new powers, and saves the world. Also, she learns how to drive, but YC would rather not talk about that, because according to them MC’s driving is scarier than all of their demons combined.

YC can be any gender identity you want, but if you give me THIS VERY SPECIFIC VERSION OF JENSEN ACKLES I WILL DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT AND I MEAN ANYTHING- and there’s a few other requirements/ideas you should know about them:

• their past as an assassin is open to interpretation
  • did i mention they should 110% be gay??
  • YC lives on the outskirts of a small desert town.
  • YC has several weapons hidden around their home, as well as a bunker with hidden security cameras. Absolutely no one besides YC knows about this. MC will eventually find out.
  • YC loves gardening and has a flourishing succulent garden?? Or perhaps they’re an avid knitter?? idk just PLEASE give them some cute hobbies that totally override they’re terrifying past and gruff/pissy appearance.
—-

hello! i’m em; a 23yo college student who spends too much time not doing homework! i consider myself an advanced writer, avid ooc chatter, and a lover of all things plotting and character development. i’ve so far had two individuals attempts in the past few years to rp this plot with two seperate people, and here i am looking for a third time! because for whatever reason i can’t get over this!!

that said, here are a few of the things i expect from you:
  • a fellow love of plotting, character development, aesthetics and ooc chat.
  • a good grasp of the english language and a tendency to write long replies.
  • kindness and acceptance of lgbt+ and diverse characters!
  • the ability to main one character, but write for several side characters.

i think that’s all?? i’d love to chat about my ideas for this plot in depth, as well as incorporate any ideas you have!! and yes you’re correct in thinking this gives the last of us vibes but fantasy instead of zombies if you’re interested, please dm me. thank you for reading! c:

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

this is pretty cool! id be down to do it, i actually have the perfect oc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back