• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ︵‿︵‿୨♡Looking for partner!♡୧‿︵‿︵

undertale
  • cocoaa

Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)
    Hi, I'm cocoa! ꔫ

I'm an adult, and would prefer to only roleplay with other adults! No one under 18 please!

In my free time I love to draw and sketch, art stuff! i'm an artist, i love drawing! I would happily draw scenes from our roleplays! xP ✤

I try to keep frequent replies, up to multiple times a day! But you can reply at your own pace!

I'm new to rpnation, it's very nice to meet you!❀ུ۪

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I'm looking for an Undertale roleplay and a long-term roleplaying partner! ^^ I am open to any ships, canon and aus! (i love to do au ships with different sans's! example: horror sans x farm sans) ! But any other characters are fine as well! ^^୨୧

Before anything else- NO PROSHIP! no incest, no frans, no minors please!

I consider myself to be semi lit/advanced lit, and would appreciate someone who could at least mirror my word length! I love to write in detail so please try and do the same!

I'm looking for a romantic plotline, please! Platonic tends to get kind of boring for me!

~ Here's some characters I enjoy playing! ~

❀ Nightmare! Sans
    ❀ Underfell! Sans (Fell/Red!)
    ❀ Mafia!fell Sans (From the sooner or later comics!) (No i do NOT condone frans i just really like his character c: )
    ❀ Horrortale! Sans
    ❀ Classic! Sans (THE OG)
    ❀ Farmtale! Sans (COUNTRY BOY I LOVE YOUUU)

❀ Reaper! Sans
    ❀ Etc.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡
    If there's a character that you would like me to play that isn't on my list, feel free to pm me! I'd love to discuss a roleplay with you :)

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Thanks for reading! Have a nice day/night! ♡

NOTE:

PLEASE NO MORE REQUESTS FOR HUMAN OC'S!! I will only accept ones that are monsters, and quite frankly I've gotten too many people asking. ^^; I'm still mainly looking for only au shippings to use as roleplay material! Please and thank you! ♡ :>

Last edited:
    Back