• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

undertale New

cocoaa

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi, i'm cocoa! ꔫ

i'm an adult, and would prefer to only roleplay with other adults! no one under 18 please!

in my free time i love to make art! i'm an artist, i love drawing! and i love drawing scenes from roleplays! ✤

i try to keep frequent replies, up to multiple times a day! but you can reply at your own pace!

i'm new to rpnation, it's very nice to meet you!❀ུ۪

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

i'm looking for an Undertale roleplay and a long-term roleplaying partner! ^^ i would like it to be sans-centric (i love to do au ships with different sans's! example: horror sans x farm sans) though we can discuss if you would like to be a different character other than the skeleton man! ^^୨୧

before anything else- NO PROSHIP! no incest, no frans, no minors please!

i consider myself to be semi lit/advanced lit, and would appreciate someone who could at least mirror my word length! i love to write in detail so please try and do the same!

i'm looking for a romantic plotline, please! platonic tends to get kind of boring for me!

here's some characters i love playing!

❀ nightmare sans
❀ underfell sans (red!)
❀ mafiafell sans from the sooner or later comics! (no i do NOT condone frans i just like his character c: )
❀ horrortale sans
❀ classic sans
❀ farmtale sans

if there's a character that you would like me to play that isn't on my list, feel free to pm me! i'd love to discuss a roleplay with you :)

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

thanks for reading! have a nice day/night! ♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread