• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✩‧₊˚ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ.✩

RomanticEdit

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
f8506c2acfd52da650e2a797e87f3da4.gif

❝ RomanticEdits, here, but, if you prefer you can just call me Edits since it's shorter.
(〃 ̄ω ̄〃)ゞ I'm an adult, and, I'd prefer it if my partners were 18+ as well. I am in the EST time zone, I'm a huge fan of Shoujo mangas, but also much darker ones. It ranges. I am a Scorpio / ISFP. I love the color purple. And back when I was younger I used to try and make little short youtube edits of fandoms I liked, hence the username. I'll go on to my rules, and, if anything catches your eye, please reach out to me ¡! ❞

I'd like a long-term roleplay. Even if reply times take a while, that's fine with me. I've never been picky about reply times, as long as we communicate. And I will do my best to let you know when I'll take longer than normal to reply to the roleplay. Even if the fandom isn't anime, I tend to stick to anime/ cartoon Fcs. I adore doubling!! Play my love interest for you, and I'll play yours. I'll also likely gush about our parings / OCS! I am open to all types of pairings. However, mine will mainly be M/F. I range from 600 - 1 , 000 words! And I try to match my partner, but, don't stress about word count too much. it's Quality over Quantity~. When reaching out to me, let me know a bit about you, what you're looking for, and, any limits you may have!

Attack on Titan- Levi. BlackButler- Older Ciel. GenshinImpact- Diluc. VampireKnight- Kaname.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back