• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☁ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ.

Yizerq

pluviophile.
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
autumn

it's a world where we can be whatever we wish; so what if it's a mere fantasy?

hello! i'm ze. i'm currently looking for 1 or 2 longterm partners.

please pm me if interested. maybe tell me a little about yourself and what caught your eye! if you have a writing sample too, that'll be awesome.
anywho, here's some info about me! ^v^

• ❅ i have been roleplaying for 9-ish years, more or less.
    ❅ 3rd person pov.
    ❅ gmt+8.
    ❅ 18+
    ❅ they/them
    ❅ very casual and chatty.
    ❅ ooc- no punctuation, no grammar, no caps. dw, prim and proper ic.
    ❅ 500-2k+ words, though i tend to mimic my partner's length. can go for lazy lit if you'd like (please specify if you want this)- my replies will probably be faster, shorter this way, possibly 300-1k words.
    ❅ making character sheets, aesthetics. i do like talking about our characters ooc.
    ❅ i school so i can't reply very often. i will try for once a week but it might get longer. of course, if i'm very into the roleplay, i might reply a few times a week. as for ooc, i can reply almost daily.
    ❅ ghost-friendly. i know it might be tough for some to say that you want to stop, so if you don't reply to anything after a while, i assume that you aren't interested anymore.
    ❅ i love world-building down to the smallest details. as in, i will and can give a few whole paragraphs of ideas about our world. do not message if you aren't keen on world-building. unless it's like, modern and we don't have much to build on.
    ❅ no triggers. i love exploring dark themes.
    ❅ i have a birb.

thank you for reading, have a great day or night~

how could we tell reality and dreams apart?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back