• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ɪɴ ᴀᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴜᴍ

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

house of memories

panic! at the disco

overview.

D
    eath is inevitable. But, death is not always the end. For ten immortals, death is merely another part of their life. Cursed by the Gods centuries ago, this group of warriors has fought war after war on behalf of the Gods, and being their errand runners between conflicts.

It has been a long, exhausting cycle of endless lives. The weight of a millennia of mistakes and regrets is a heavy burden to bear, and there are only so many times you can live through the deaths of your friends and loved ones before it breaks you.

The chosen champions have grown tired of their eternity of servitude, and the perfect opportunity has arisen for them to break free of their curse. A titan that was cast into the underworld by the Gods with the help of their champions has arisen again, causing concern for the Gods that their reign may be at risk. The champions have made a bargain with the frantic Gods, if they can re-imprison the Titan and secure the future of the Gods they will be freed from their curse and left to live the rest of their mortal lives until they die, a normal human death this time.

However, there is no guarantee that the Gods will keep their promise once the mission is complete. Some of the champions want to betray the gods and assist the Titan in vanquishing the Gods for good, while the others trust the Gods to keep their promise and don't want to jeopardize the mission.

Is this a rip off of Marvel's Eternals/PJO? Maybe. There are 10 roles listed, but I'm flexible on this number. None of the roles are gender locked and I want to see interesting, diverse characters.

Though I use a lot of Greek god examples, I would like to see gods from each pantheon (Hindu, Chinese, Norse, etc). My idea is that each god rules a different part of the world (ex. Zeus rules an area like Greece/Rome, Kali rules an area like India, Hela rules an area like the Netherlands, etc). Much like in Eternals, each god/champion influenced a specific culture, this way we get to incorporate a bunch of different cultures.

The character relationships will be what drives the story, so think in depth about how your character would feel about the others and throw out some ideas for history between them. For now I will only accept one character per writer, but once the cast is selected I will allow you to make other side characters.

intro

roles

rules

our souls were

made from the same
star

genre

action, found family

status

accepting

gms

azula, sox, dreamglow

spots open

7/10

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
back it again with the phenomenal ideas! I'd love to hop in if you'd have me

the ooc is here for anyone who has questions or wants to start discussing characters

the cs will be up hopefully tomorrow and i will announce the deadline when i post it

Last edited:
Hello,

I've been looking at this, but it seems you have a lot of interest already; some great applications for the roles I am interested in (character's I'd like to interact with myself). Would you, the GMS, be willing to entertain another role should my application be fitting to the dynamic?​

Hello,

I've been looking at this, but it seems you have a lot of interest already; some great applications for the roles I am interested in (character's I'd like to interact with myself). Would you, the GMS, be willing to entertain another role should my application be fitting to the dynamic?​
yes of course! the more the merrier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back