• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ɪɴ ᴀᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴜᴍ ᴏᴏᴄ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
babe wake up new In Aeternum lore just dropped.

anyways here’s the lore. please let me know if you have any questions or think I should expand on anything. this will be a mostly collaborate lore and i want to hear everyone’s ideas, so if you think the story needs something please share!

Last edited:
y’all posting these characters SO FAST

9D6A9530-DA15-49A7-A53C-CFE73E86F673.gif

The good thing about picking a fallen kingdom that was severely overlooked, is that I can play around with the history hehe. I just have to finish his bio and Ahket will be done.

Changed a bit on Amyr's sheet to include connections and changed some weaknesses around. I'm still toying around with the latter but yeee

I'm loving everyone's characters so far by the by!

I’m thinking that character sheets will be due next Saturday, May 14th. Extensions will also be available if they’re needed.

I literally forgot to add cuallis healing abilities 😭

omg brooo, I legit just searched Mayan models, found her on a whim and was like, she's perfect

loving eiko, her concept is so good!

aaaah i finished my sheet!! i change like,, literally everything like three times but i like what i ended up with hehe

Elijah is done. I worked so hard on him and I hope it shows.
giphy.gif

Finally got it done. Had to rewrite a lot of it twice over, but hey, what's life without a little pain?

Also have to concur, everyone's characters look amazing.

and all is done, that is if you squint enough at the images for the relationships. (i cant i gave up)

Okay ngl, everyone character is feckin too good i might as well chuck mine into the bin.
i am really excited to rp with ya all!...if possible lmao
p.s i am not responsible for the cringe that you experienced while reading the half assed poetry in my character cs, my brain cannot decide between describing it poetically or just describing it like a normal person.

hello, just wanted to say that i am slowly but surely making my way through the applications, but i am out of town until later tonight so i apologize for taking so long!

the announcement for acceptances should be up tonight or tomorrow at the absolute latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back