What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other 507’s art nexus

Fungus_507

The Next Helltaker “I Fought the Doom Slayer!”
On my last voyage to hell, I fought in combat for the hand of Immora Mortumis! (Such a beauty she is~)5D281472-0C30-4732-B916-FFE2F1447BE3.jpeg

Fungus_507

The Next Helltaker “I Fought the Doom Slayer!”
As I returned to my new home from delivering the letter to sir The Mechanist The Mechanist , I found it exploded, the only thing remaining was Justice...I rushed at break neck speed to her side, and gave her a tight hug before asking “What happened?!” She coughed, blood trickling down the side of her lip as she smiled “I got my ass kicked is what...Sorry...the others were taken...” As I was hit with panic and sorrow, I quickly grasped her hand, a tear escaping from my eye As I smiled in turn “It’s Okay...I’m just glad you’re safe...” and with that, I know what I have to do, I need to track down the bastard who did this, and make them pay. For now, I need to assemble my page BravestBun BravestBun with me to go over with a plan and where to start looking.C1F24607-BB50-4C71-996E-DEB23030E076.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)