• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴡᴏʟꜰ'ꜱ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ

wolf.

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm Wolf a twenty-five-year-old female living in the UK. I've got quite a lot of experience under my belt. my word count is at six hundred hundred but is reaching over a thousand, this honestly depends on my muse. However whatever my muse may be it will linger around the seven hundred range. for the moment I'm only doing heterosexual roleplays with myself playing the female character although depending on the plot I may play the male character I can't promise I'll be good. I may consider doing other sexualities but for the moment I'm more comfortable with playing heterosexuals as that is where my muse stands. I can do at least two posts a week but I may be able to post more depending on my schedule. I would like to have an active partner as well at least posting around the same as me. I do despise people ghosting me, if you lose muse or whatever just tell me I won't be offended. I can roleplay either here, in pm, or in Discord. limits can be discussed along with coming up with ideas for a plot. I adore romance! If you'd like a writing sample from me just ask. I will only roleplay with people who are eighteen plus. Hit me up with anything I'm so bored with no role-plays at the moment! I'm looking for a long commitment. If you need a writing sample I'm happy to give you one.

What I'm interested in at the moment to roleplay:

There is a lot that I don't mind doing around werewolves, it's where I find most of my muse:
  • Alpha x Omega
  • City wolf x Forest wolf,
  • Rival packs
  • Betrothed
Just throw me anything with werewolves...

Fandoms I would like to do:

• Shadowhunters (film or tv series): Jace x my oc or oc x oc. Open to double up.
  • Shadow and Bone: General Kirigan x my oc.
  • Vampire Diaries: Damon x my OC, Stefan x my OC Klaus x my OC, or OC x OC. Open to doubling up and can play Stefan.
  • Once Upon a Time: Hook x my oc.
  • The Night Agent: Peter x my oc or oc x oc
  • Doctor Who: Tenth Doctor x my oc or Oc Doctor x my oc
  • The kissing booth-based

Original ideas;
With these, I'm open to doubling up.

• Agents
  • Gangs
  • Best friends to lovers
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Betrothed
  • Pirates?
  • Royals
  • Equestrians
  • Demi-gods
  • Angel x Demon
  • Teacher/professor x Student
  • Agent/bodyguard x Witness
  • One night stand years later find each other again
  • Boss x Assistant
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Any cliche romance
ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ - alpha x loner
this could be a loner from another pack sent to spy on the alpha and his pack but they slowly start to fall for each other. what would happen if he were to find out if she was a spy? what's her pack going to think of her betrail?

ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ - city wolf x forest wolf
he lives in the city not wanting a pack life, she is sent to the city to get him to return to the woods. she's a part of his parents' pack they were childhood friends. they haven't seen each other for so many years. what will he feel when he sees an old face but she is there to return him to the pack he does not want to leave his city life. could he persuade her to stay? does he want to turn her away? but she will keep trying. or will he return with her?

ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - supernatural hunter x werewolf partner
this can go in different directions. he doesn't know what she is?, he's paired with her to hunt down other supernaturals though he doesn't want to work with a supernatural. he's secretly a supernatural he doesn't know however, no one knows but he's very gifted because of his abilities. He is the best hunter in the world. perhaps he's gifted with some sort of god-like abilities.
  • Agent x Agent: Muse A and Muse B are both hateful towards each other, they work for different agencies so they hardly see each other but are often brought up due to their competitive ways and being their best. The first mission they met on was a mistake, this is when Muse A and Muse B first met they had no intentions of working with each other when they bumped into each other. As they both tried to do the mission all they did was get into an argument and it wasn't long until they got into a fight with each other. The alarm then went off and the person they were meant to catch fled so they failed the mission. Both their bosses were furious wit with them but it soon passed. a year later both agencies decided to team up due to a decline in their agents some went MIA or KIA and so Muse A and Muse B had to meet once again, but they will have to work together since they were the best agents they had. The mission they will have to endure is a drug heist, it is a tough mission, and the location of the drugs is hard to find and the people seem to be keeping quiet as well. They have caught a few people who have a part of it however they managed to smuggle in cyanide so traction was cut short, often they found cyanide replaced in their teeth but it was hard to remove before they used it on themselves. They managed one lead to go on, but there has to be further investigation into this.
  • Gang leader x Witness: Two henchmen were sent to dispose of a whistle-blower, the witness was just walking out of a club and saw the man being shot. The henchmen saw her and they knew they couldn't have any witnesses to this so couldn't risk her running off and giving this information out. they quickly grab the girl and take her to their leader. The leader decides that they would keep her at their safe house with them. Fortunately for them, she was the daughter of a wealthy businessman she would be reported missing but they know they can make some money out of her due to her father's wealth and wanting her to be safely returned to him. She was soon to be married off to one of her father's close friends and their partnering in business can't go wrong or it would jeopardize their business's future. She of of course does not want to get married to him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back