• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

a z u l a

these violent delights have violent ends.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

start a war

by klergy

overview.

A
    lmost 500 years ago, the first Vampire and Werewolf were unleashed on the continent of Temarona, created by the Great witch Morena. To stop the blood shed and protect the humans, the witches created a wall of magic to banish themselves and the creatures they'd created to the Northern side of Temarona.

It gave the humans time to replenish their population and thrive under the southern border, but it also gave the creatures above the wall time to plan their release. 450 years ago the courts were established, Wind Court on the northern most border was home of the vampires, Forest Court on the Western border was home of the werewolves, and the Southern border right over the wall was the River Court where the witches stood to ensure no one crossed over the wall into the human lands.

Up until 50 years ago, when a fourth court was formed, the Night Court. Half-breeds were treated as lesser citizens little more than slaves in the other courts, because the werewolves and vampires took pride in their pure bloodlines, but where they saw weakness in tainting the blood, a half-breed named Orion saw it as a strength. Indeed, Orion as a were-vampire half-breed was stronger than the rest of his brothers in the Wind Court, and after seeing all the inequality others like him faced, he left the Wind Court to start his own. The Night Court was built on the Eastern border, open for anyone, but especially half-breeds and those without their own court.

After almost 500 years, the Wind Court and the Forest Court are ready to reclaim all of Temarona by destroying the wall. War is coming to Temarona, and the victors will surely write the next chapter of Temarona's history, as well as the human's fate.

Will you chose to fight for the humans, or tear them to shreds?

intro

roles

rules

a court of

ash and
blood

genre

drama, fantasy

status

accepting

gms

killer.queen

spots open

around 10

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
This roleplay is loosely based on A Court Of Thorns And Roses, but with vampires and werewolves instead of fae. It will have political/court drama, plenty of drama between characters, and lots of action. I have created quite a bit of lore already and would love for everyone to build on it. The story will follow mostly the Night Court but will need characters from all courts as well as humans to make up the main cast and plenty of side characters. You are welcome to create your own species as well but please run them by me first.

If you have any questions please feel free to dm me and I've created a Discord chat for everyone to join and discuss the roleplay and any ideas they have while we wait to get started. Discord link here.

A Lore page will be up by tomorrow and the Character Sheets will probably go up this weekend.

Ummmmm okay i just saw this and im interested! Heheh!

Particularly interested in a werewolf and human role :U

I’m interested! Do I make a CS and wait for approval or do I need approval first? I also have an idea I’d love to run by you
you can join the Discord whenever, the CS all need approval before beginning the in character writing but you can join the Discord without CS approval to discuss ideas. My dms are also open to discuss!

Oooo would you mind if I make a Oni character?~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back