• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ & ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ; ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ

JellyFizhie

4edddbf68809026c5920313429a81dac.jpg

The name is Jellyfish!
What I’m looking for is some OC x CC roleplays. Roleplay partners who are over 18, and make friends in OOC chat. If none of that interest you, that’s okay <3 if it does, I’ll dive deeper into what I’m looking for!
Note; I'm all caught up in the manga, but a friend made me watch Season 4 P1 with them so if you don't want spoilers for any part of the anime / anime coming out it's all good!

Rules
Introduce me to yourself when you pm me! Please don’t just ask ‘wanna rp’. There’s no need to write a book either! I’m just asking for a little more. What you're looking for, etc. You're love interest, if you have an ideas for your side or not!

I’m pretty open-minded to whatever the other person wants to happen on their side, and I put effort into both sides equally, so I ask for the same!

I’m mainly in the mood for fluff and romance, but depending on the fandom action and angst too.

If you need a break, that’s okay! Maybe we can even come up with an AU rp to do when we get stuck on the main one.

I’m likely not going to reply to the RP every day, but i will with OOC unless I’m too busy!

I only double, where I play my oc, you’re cc love interest, and you do the same. My first love interest is always who I want more.

I normally do M/F Or F/F on my side. However, I'm open to any type of paring on your side!!

Collar x malic

Tokyo Ghoul

Danganronpa

Bungou stray Dogs

Yu Gi Oh

Feel free to comment or PM me!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back