• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other 507’s art dump. (Soon to have Music)

Would you like to see a comic in the future Featuring Edlidain?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• Not really

• The hell is a comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Cover Image for the comic “Spark: Volume 1” Featuring Edlidain and a few other characters of mine is now complete, Panel 1 will be complete sometime today or tomorrow.image.jpg

Update #1:
The comic is still going on, It’s just going to be a while

3B2DD3D5-2EA3-48EF-83AF-A31980562043.jpegOur story begins with the Origins of our mysterious hero...Edlidain Larthanas, born from the blood of both Shadow Elf and Divinity alike, Edlidain was granted with the natural gift of wielding the rare Fire Magic at age 5. The magic, although Forbidden by his people for it’s dangerousness in their caves, was a gift that only few races of the red planet ares received and was believed to be a blessing from the gods themselves. When alone, Edlidain would practice this magic throughout his years until he was banished by his own mother for breaking their ancient rule against this magic. Left for his own survival at age 17, Edlidain continued his study and practice of this art on the barren streets of the human city Olympus. At age 11,098 war had broke out that forced Edlidain to side with the enemy of his people, the Wood Elves. Through thousands of years, the war had taken a toll on Edlidain mind and sanity until he met a fare wood elf maiden by the name of Amelia, together, they kept eachother safe through the long battle until Edlidain was at the age of 17,051. Together, the races united under one banner and hundreds of years of peace ensued...But that peace would be broken by oncoming dark forces from the center of the universe itself...

Last edited:
Here’s a side project I’ve been working on until I’m done with the next panelimage.jpg

Fan art time, today is “igls unth”:
BFBD4BB9-A54D-4CCB-BD79-9BEAAB0FDD95.jpeg

Edit: aaaaaaaand I forgot the halo (Bad 507)

PSA: “Spark” will be going on a temporary hiatus, until then, prepare for concept sketches and fan art as look at my practice in art.image.jpg

Big kudo's on the comic! I... I don't last long making comics... ._. Self-discipline is good for one time things but not for long term projects for me- WELP! Looks good, hope to see it continue!

PSA: I’m sad to say, but I’m afraid the comic will have to be cancelled

Person: BuT 507, yOu OnLy REaLeASeD 2 PaGes

Answer: I know, but this comic dont start out good when I thought it in my head and plastered it on paper. I apologize for getting anyone’s hopes up for a huge series Featuring Edlidain, But you can still expect to see some art on here.

Person: bUt 507, wE wAnT tO sEe MoRe

Answer: and I would be happy to provide, if my mind wasn’t shit when it came to making stories, sorry.

I know how you feel with comics! But on the upside, your other stuff is gud! Keep it up :DD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back