• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other 507’s art dump. (Soon to have Music)

Would you like to see a comic in the future Featuring Edlidain?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• Not really

• The hell is a comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After some final re-designs and thinking of stats, here is a character sheet of my newest (And most used) character for any RP fantasy related in DnD style (For those that don’t mind ridiculously overpowered characters)11BA570B-988C-44E8-B66C-2FD2F6B3D0DD.jpeg

More Original ideas and Deep Sea Prisoner Fanart coming soon

Whoa! I can't believe I just found you out now. I love your art! I'm already seeing a lot of improvement between page 1 and page 3! I'm a big fan of DSP's stuff too, glad to have found a fellow fan. I look forward to more~

“Who wants to come into my domain, and play...in my sadistic heaven?..”B72AC156-F856-4925-902C-4D480EE46F05.png

You like DSP!!!! ! ! ! ! !

GOOD ENERGIES. GOOD TASTE. GOOD ART. TRIPLE GOOD BATTERY.
Yeah, I love DSP, been a fan since last year. (Sadly I can never understand anything he writes) And it’s kind of influenced some art of my own.
I’ve been drawing since I was...12? And I’ve been getting a lot better ever since.

PSA: I might have to stick with paper drawings from now on, I was getting better at digital art, but for some reason my hand just keeps saying “No”

I love your dark-themed art! I don't see a lot like this, especially in a cartoony art style. I myself, have a similar art style, and I like seeing pieces that are som similar, yet so different!

Yeah, almost forgot about this, but the next few themes are sure to be awesome.

Leaving your world from a demonic force sure is hard..isn’t it?image.jpg

For all those who have seen my art dump, I have added a Poll concerning my art and if you all would like to see a Comic featuring my favorite character to draw.

If you’d like, cast your vote!
If not, then just look at my shitty art in the meantime

Working on the comic, but heres a little side project I did in the meantimeimage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back