• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other 507’s art dump. (Soon to have Music)

Would you like to see a comic in the future Featuring Edlidain?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sort of

• Not really

• The hell is a comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad you like it, It’s all mostly practice stuff for a video game I’m working on with a friend

You are doing good by drawing and posting in a public place. If you want my opinion, work on your lines, make em in one smooth stroke.
I appreciate you’re opinion, but unfortunately that’s a little hard for me seeing as how I have shaky hands.. But Like I said, I really do appreciate the opinion!

Hey, that's okay! My hands are pretty shaky too, there are videos on this subject. It's about using your entire arm to draw. At first, it is less accurate, but the better you get at it, the confidence in your lines grows tremendously. Also, pick up an anatomy book, draw from life! It really is the fastest way to improve.

Just got some erasable pens I’m trying out and I love them! What do you guys think?image.jpg

Anatomy of a shadow elf (Quite similar to human anatomy, only difference being eyes and ears. Now as for Organs, like I said, quite similar, only difference being that shadow elves have 4 lungs and 2 hearts)image.jpg

Merry Halloween! (A re-trace/color of one of deep sea prisoners works)A1E2D775-EB4A-44E4-943C-219168DC28C1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back