• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅꜱ! ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ! (ᴘᴀɪɢᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ) Open!

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
• BlOSSOM's AESTHETIC 🌙💫.gif
Title references the song: "Legends" by Welshly Arms

(ignore the fact that I do not know how to center the gif with the page)

Hello All! Included within this post are categories that are spoiled so you have to click on each in order to access the information within them. For aesthetics sake.

-21 years old
-Full time college student, majoring in psychology
-Aquarius
-When I sit my feet do not touch the floor
-I have been roleplaying for 5+ years, semi-lit
-I am only on year 2 of stardew valley
-Replies 2+ per day if I’m not playing stardew
-I am okay with ghosting so long as you give a reason, and tell me when to end it (or you come back)

I consider myself to be a friendly person, as I always welcome a good conversation and the exchange of jokes. That being said, I am down to make friends, and long-term friends if that happens for us. Please do not contact me to use my major for a heavy roleplay.

-18+
-Someone who is looking for a long term partner
-Must be friendly and talk ooc
-Semi-lit, and looking for something fun and not heavy on literature (not strict on grammar errors here and there)
-Open to develop our characters, plot, and the world in which we have our characters in
-Reply at least once per week
-Okay with ghosting so long as I give a reason or come back (I have school, and a mental health)
-Willing to put up with consistent talk about my dog Penny (she is a stinky adopted baby)
-ROMANCE, ACTION, COMEDY

‘Bowie’ Anderson Belmont
Pronouns: he/they
Sexuality: Gay
Relationship status: In a cover relationship with a made up girl named Sarah. Reality he is very single.

Jobs: Currently he is a mechanic that advertises to work on automobiles, aircrafts, and whatever that someone uses as transportation. But in the alleys he is an assassin/bounty hunter/get-the-job-done for hire. He’s known for his eye for detail, ability to conceal his identity, and how quickly he can make a problem disappear. But he really wants to study plants and other organic lifeforms on different planets.

Personality: He is kinda all over the place depending on when you catch him. In the shop he generally acts as an all around mechanic that has his place a little messy, but sure as hell knows what he’s doin’. On the job, he's coy, mysterious, and even a little flirtatious. Bowie likes to think of himself like a black cat when he’s on the job and takes on those qualities, exchanging the claws for knives. But in front of good company and friends, he’s a little awkward but honest, and genuine. Sometimes he makes jokes that others can't follow, but somehow it’s still funny. Bowie surprises people with his attention to detail when others need to pick me up, but he also knows when you’re letting him down.

(There is more to him, if interested ask for his information. Can be applied to different settings, but that varies. I would prefer if he was placed in a futuristic sci-fi setting)

Svaan Gounouf
Age: He’s old. Very old. I’d say perhaps a couple hundred years old. But looks 24.
Pronouns: he/they
Sexuality: Gay
Relationship status: Ignoring it

Occupation: Dealing with the unknown that others can’t deal with. Trying to spite death.

Personality: Sully tends to be more on the talkative side despite liking silence. He’s very talkative, and witty with his words. But he’s speech pattern can be very strange at times, and he can go way off topic at the drop of a hat. Besides that he’s flirtatious, but doesn’t know the full power behind that. He’s very dramatic, and knows all the tea. He also likes to create some steeping hot tea.

(There is more to this character, please inquire if you would like his information. With the information given above he is written from a fantasy point of view, in a world similar to the one in Cassandra Clairs’s mortal instruments series. But he is a very versatile character that I am perfectly willing to make human, or apply to different settings).

This section lacks because I prefer that we plan something together, so we can both be passionate about it. I can provide idea’s over pm if you cannot think of any, but would like to interact with a specific character.

I prefer to plan an OC, to a character I am looking for. I can double as characters from that fandom, but my OC will be male, or masc leaning.

Looking for characters:
-Handsome Jack (Borderlands)
-Rhys (Borderlands)
-Joker (telltale)
-Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
-Silco (Arcane)
-Viktor (Arcane)

okay, hello again, thank you for clicking on each very lovely box and reading through this. I put two days into writing and formatting this. I don't know how you young people do this (joking, kinda). If you are interested, please contact me over pm, if you have a question, please comment. Want to help with the formatting of this post? Please please please comment. Please tell me how to center the gif so it looks like a banner.

It was nice sharing with y'all! Hope to hear from y'all soon!

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure but I think you can center the gif by just clicking on it and a menu should pop up below it with the option to center it, among other things.

If all else fails you can switch to BBCode mode (there's a [ ] button just to the left of the post preview button that is labeled 'Toggle BB code'.) and then type
Code:
[CENTER]
before the image and
Code:
[/CENTER]
after the image.

Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back