• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Sooooo... is the phone pic supposed to be interactive or something? Because I've clicked all over and it does nothing. Just FYI

Sooooo... is the phone pic supposed to be interactive or something? Because I've clicked all over and it does nothing. Just FYI
It's not working for me either.
i think you are supposed to swipe left like a phone, it’s interactive
tried that... but then again, I'm using my mouse. So it just highlights stuff
Damn, I didn't realize it's not intuitive enough. I'll work on that.

You have to scroll to the side on phone or use side arrow on PC. Does that work?

Sorry about the inconvenience guys! Thank you for letting me know!

Damn, I didn't realize it's not intuitive enough. I'll work on that.

You have to scroll to the side on phone or use side arrow on PC. Does that work?

Sorry about the inconvenience guys! Thank you for letting me know!
yeah, the side arrow works if you hover the mouse over the phone. Quite a puzzle if yaa dont know what to do. lol

tried that... but then again, I'm using my mouse. So it just highlights stuff
That's literally what it does for me too. This is why I hate when people put their interest checks in elaborate code.

yeah, the side arrow works if you hover the mouse over the phone. Quite a puzzle if yaa dont know what to do. lol
That's literally what it does for me too. This is why I hate when people put their interest checks in elaborate code.
I was never big on elaborate codes myself but I thought it's a neat idea to make it like an invitation and the phone code seemed to perfectly match the "fake ambiance" I wanted to create.

As for scrolls, from what I understand, when you click on a scrollable item you can use up and down arrows for the usual, vertical and left right arrows for horizontal scrolls. But I'll add a non coded version! Thank you guys for your pointers and input :3

this sounds really cool, i'm interested!
Thank you for your interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back