• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☾ 🇬‌🇪‌🇲‌'🇸‌ 🇵‌🇱‌🇴‌🇹‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇧‌🇷‌🇦‌🇷‌🇾‌ ☾

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Gem's Plot Library

NOW by Mothica

filler thing. ignore

• hello there, thanks for stopping by my thread! my name is gemini (though I usually go by gem) and it's lovely to meet you! here's a few tidbits of info about me that may help you get to know me and decide if we'd be a good pair or not!

☾ I am twenty years old
    ☾ she/her
    ☾ I am in the EST timezone
    ☾ I am a moderately/advanced-lit writer who can reply fairly often
    ☾ I've been rping for probably way too long
    ☾ I am a sucker for long-term plots that include lots of romance, friendship, and drama
    ☾ I tend to write mxf plots but I will also write mxm, fxf, and everything in between and have no issue writing either side of the pairing!
    ☾ I'm 100% down for mature themes sans anything smutty (which is great because it goes against guidelines anyways!) and the following topics (tw):
    self harm, eating disorders, rape/sexual abuse, glamorization of mental illness
    ☾ I love meeting new people and chatting OOC (typically on Discord since I always seem to forget to respond to PMs here)

Intro

Intro

Rules

Plots

Jams

♡design by howlingwoods, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back