• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɴᴀᴘᴋɪɴꜱ (ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴡ/ ᴊᴊᴏᴍɪᴏᴍɪ)

ToastyPagan

Ell(ie)
Our T.a X Proff. Thread :)

axel ktumblr_inline_prhi85oM891wbedcr_540.gif
"Dante Davis Gray"
23 YR. Old Male
Pansexual
Personality wise: He is a party goer, but very relaxed, he is the type only to get mad if there is the reason. Say someone lied. Dante likes to be the one in the right, never the wrong. He will go out of his way to make stuff perfect if he did wrong. He is very go-lucky and believes what comes around goes around, he isn't very good when it comes to luck which makes him mad all the time. He loves children and cats.
History rundown: Dante is diagnosed with clinical depression and had the daily dosage of anxiety to deal with, though he doesn't let it get in the way of his partying or his new job as a barista or Teachers's Assistant. His mother passed away when he was 15 and his dad is "normal".
Hobbies: Dante is a barista in his free time, and also goes to bars when he can, he loves writing music and the rest is to be discovered.
He owns a Siamese cat named Claud and a dalmatian puppy named sippy.
(faceclaim is Axel Kwenku)

1630623281265.png
Hugo Dyer
sexuality : homosexual
personality : Hugo has never been the most extroverted person, and he finds himself most at peace when he's by himself in his home or office. However, despite his initial shyness, he can be quite talkative to those who he's close to, always willing to geek out about his favorite subjects. He's a hardworking individual, and worked his ass off to get to the position of professor--he'll do anything to continue proving himself as worthy.
history : Hugo was born to a well off family and was quickly labelled as "gifted" by the adults in his life. He skipped a grade, graduating high school at 17 and going off to college to become a professor in physics. Having been somewhat ostracized by his peers for being "different," both when it came to his intelligence and sexuality, he never really found a place where he felt like he belonged.
headcanons :
- a completely different person when he's drunk; becomes extremely extroverted
- afraid of dogs
- allergic to way too many things
- really inexperienced when it comes to romance and the like
- someone be his friend i'm begging you

Dante walks into the bar fixing his tanktop and straightening out his sweatpants, he had nothing special planned, nothing to look good for. He sits down on a stool and grins goofily, "hey john, when you get the chance my usual please" he says resting his chin in the palm of his hand as he watched the crowded bar crawl with people. He sighs smiling slightly at the cute men who walked past and nods politely before turning his attention to the double shot of vodka that john handed to him.
He picks it up and downs it, "good as always john, top-notch shit" he says. He pulls out his wallet and hands him his card, "I forgot my cash...again" he looks around spotting a man sitting at the end before looking back. "whatever that man orders at the end of the bar-put it on my tab...just don't let him get overly wasted--" he smiles. He looks at the tv and begins humming to himself as he downs the next double shot a few minutes later.

Hugo had been sitting at the bar for a couple hours now, nursing a couple of drinks. He was honestly stressed out of his mind; Next week he would be starting his job as a college professor, and the thought just led to a knot forming in his stomach as he imagined every possible thing that could go wrong. He had decided to drink away some of his stress. He looked up to order another drink, only for the bartender to tell him that it would be covered. Hugo looked up and over at the man at the bar who would be covering his order, eyebrows raised. He was definitely cute. Hugo looked away from him with a blush, before sneaking another glance.

Dante smiled over at him, chuckling at the sneaky glance acting like he didn't see it. He looks through his phone and texts his friend who was his ride home that he'd be ready in a few hours and if plans change he'll message again. He slips his phone into his pocket and looks over at Hugo offering his goofy grin before downing the single-shot John slid him. "You always know when to pace my alcohol intake John, I applaud you" he jokes. he opens a small package of cashews eating a few. He yawns and stretches before standing up and heading to the pool table grabbing a stick. He sets up the table and grabs the chalk getting ready. He nods in content ready for anyone to join in.

Hugo's flush deepened at the smile from Dante, and he looked down at his drink until he heard the other man getting up. His heart beat in his chest as he thought over his options in his head; He could stay here at the counter, or he could follow the man, further striking up conversation with him. Any sober version of Hugo would never even consider that second option, but since he was a little tipsy, he decided to rise up from his seat and step closer to Dante. He shot him a goofy smile as he grabbed a pool cue and stepped up to the table. "Full disclosure," he said, "I've barely played a single game of pool in my life." That was true, and he honestly had no idea what he was doing, but he might as well try it out.

Dante laughs and nods, "I'll break then" he smiles. He gets his cue into position before breaking them, watching the balls scatter across the table. He nods, "so, whatever ball you get in frst striped or solid... that's what you'll be stuck with" he tries to explain in his tipsy state. "you continue getting them into the pockets until you reach the eight and first to clear solid or stripe along with the eight ball wins" he steps away from the table and watches the handsome man with a small grin.

(so sorry it is short, I just got home from work)

Hugo watches the balls bounce against each other with interest, eyes flitting in between each one as he watches them move around the table. He looks up at Dante as he begins to speak, head tilting to the side with a smile. "I see," he says softly, before moving to take his own turn. The cue hits the ball and sends it flying against the wall, and he laughs softly as it bounces back into the middle of the table, going no where near the pocket. Normally he would be embarrassed of himself, doing that badly; But Hugo was tipsy enough at this point to simply enjoy spending the evening with a handsome man, without worrying about his own performance.

Dante smirks, "at least it didn't go flying off the table" he winks jokingly towards the man, the multiple shots of alcohol impairing is ability to act normal. He lines up a shot hitting the solid ball into the pocket, and watching it almost jump out "after the break, the next person goes, or after a miss happens" he explains, "at least that's how I was taught" he takes another shot trying to pocket another solid ball but it hit the corner jumping to the other side of the table. He sighs and nods contently. "It's just strategy, you got it..." he trails off looking at the attractive male.

Hugo laughs back, listening careful to the explanation. He tilts his head to the side as he approaches the table again. He supposes the game is just simple physics, which he has a pretty decent handle on, if he does say so himself. Humming to himself, Hugo lines up another shot, calculating the force needed in his head before trying to hit it into the pocket. It lands in place surprisingly easily, which Hugo thinks is half luck, but he supposes the math has something to do with it. He looks up to Dante with a lopsided grin. "Maybe I'll get the hang of it," he says, before taking his next shot. This one doesn't go quite as well, but he almost lands it, which he'll consider a win for himself. He looks back to Dante expectantly, waiting for his next move.

Dante nods, "not too shabby not too shabby" he smiles before lining his next shot and getting it into a corner pocket while hitting another ball. He stops for a moment worried the striped ball was going to pocket. he sighs in relief before lining his next shot and huffing as it bounced out of the pocket. "I suck at using the right force" he smiles happily. "I am going to grab another drink real quick, want anything?" he asks the handsome male in front of him. he runs a hand through his curly hair before setting his pool stick down.

Hugo watches carefully before he looks up to hear Dante speak. He blinks at him, wondering in his head for a moment if he should really keep drinking at this point, since he's already tipsy. But, well, tipsy Hugo has never been the best at self control, so after a moment of deliberation he decides he might as well. "Scotch," he says with a grin, eyeing the handsome man in front of him carefully. "Please," he adds, because he might as well be polite. He watches him go back to the bar, before taking his next turn quickly. There's a buzz in the air, now, making him wonder what'll happen next.

"I'll be back Mr. Handsome," he says as he walks away towards the bar. He leans on the counter and john slides a double shot of vodka over before rolling his eyes. "I also need a shot of scotch for the man I'm playing pool with" he grins at john before taking the scotch handed to him and going back to the pool table. "Here is your scotch" he smiles as he downs his vodka. Internally thanking himself for being a normal partier. He sets his sot glass down picking back up his cue and applying chalk again before taking his shot and pocketing a ball. Then another, then he missed. he huffs, "darn I was on a roll. Best pick up the gameplay handsome" he says letting his eyes travel to Hugo.

Hugo is a little thrown off by the use of the word handsome, blushing and looking back down at the table. He takes his drink once Dante arrives back, taking a sip of it and setting it on the edge of the table. He smiles softly as Dante compliments him again. “As much as I like being called Mr. Handsome,” he says with a soft grin, “we should probably figure out each other’s names.” He begins to take his next shot, just narrowly making it in. His next one misses, though, and he steps back sheepishly. “I’m Hugo,” he says, looking back to him.

Dante nods and takes his turn making in the first shot making it in. Dante laughs gleeyfully and looks at him before taking his next shot completely missing. He grins sheepishly, "That's a wonderful name, nice to meet you Hugo" he looks down at the pool table before looking back at him, "I'm Dante" he gives a lopsided grin.

Hugo grins back at him before turning to make his next shot. He's starting to get the hang of it, now, and gets his first shot in just right. "Nice to meet you, Dante," he says with a smile before licking his lips and going to line up his next shot. This one goes in, too, and if Hugo was a little less tipsy he might've kept his decorum, but as it was one of his hands shot into the air and he looked over at Dante with glee. "Better watch out," he says with a laugh, "or the newbie's gonna outshine you." He looked back to the table and took his next shot, this one missing.

Dante grins at the childishness, "beginners luck" he stuck his tongue out before lining up his next shot, grinning as two balls went in the holes. Sadly his next shot missed "I only have three more to get in than the eightballll" he sings out doing a little tango with his pool stick. Laughing as people looked over in a concermed manner. "I sure do hope you outshine me Hugo, need someone who can kick my ass at pool" he smiles.

Hugo laughs at Dante's little dance, shaking his head fondly at him. "You're cute," he says without thinking, before looking back to the pool table. He isn't expecting to win, as he's never played before, but he's happy to give Dante a little bit of competition. He sticks his tongue between his lips as he aims for his next shot, but it tragically misses. With a sigh through his nose, he shrugs. "You might have to look elsewhere for your ass kicking," he says with a laugh.

Dante blushes a light shade of red at the innocent comment and takes his turn, getting his next two in the pockets. "I might have too, but at least I shall have met a handsome man." he winks. He missed his last shot huffing, he steps back from the table, "you still have a chance" he says. The alcohol slowly making him slur his speech a little bit, He was happy he wasn't a douche when drunk, he was simply a flirt.

Hugo blushes right back at the compliment, looking away and towards the pool table as he takes his next shot. He gets the next one in, then another, but he shoots wide on the third ball. "It's not looking good for me," he says, but he's grinning anyway, because being with Dante makes things nice regardless if he wins. He looks back at him, wondering if both of them have had too much to drink for a brief moment, but quickly deciding he doesn't mind.

Dante decides to finish the game quickly and grins up at Hugo, "can I get you another drink? Or are you good for the night" he asks. He resets the pool table for whoever wanted to use it next and hands his pool cue. He smiles in content and turns around slowly knowing the alcohol would make him sway. He shouts across the bar, "john can I get two glasses of water? You know, one for me and one for the handsome Hugo" he chuckles at the end of his speech and lopsidedly grins at Hugo again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back