• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Sorry to hear about the broken device. The art looks great as usual. You did a great job with the eyes.

Soooooo my Wacom tablet USB cable just broke and I have to find something to replace it with. I'm also in a bit of an art rut - but fear not because I am here to share my latest commish for Takumi98 Takumi98 !

I've been trying to do some studies, most likely after I buy a new cable I'll come back refreshed and ready to tackle more commissions!

View attachment 764298

My boi. I'll forever love how you did the scars on my boi Tarkik. 😔😌😳

Edit: also oof your cat

Holding the USB cable up with my left hand adjusting it like a tv antenna while hastily painting a fever dream I had before my tablet dies again

concept.png

It looks like a dream, mystic and unfocused but in a good way, like you're having trouble peering through the mists of reality.

It looks like a dream, mystic and unfocused but in a good way, like you're having trouble peering through the mists of reality.
I’ve been obsessed with the sea lately which could explain the color choice. And you’re completely right, it’s what it felt like!

Often when I have a vision I go on PS and paint frantically as much of the composition as I remember before it fades from memory. It usually lasts a few seconds on my mind once I start painting which is why it‘s such a mess

Oh my. I need to stop looking at this thread. Every fiber of my body wants to buy something NOW but I'm POOR.

As a great man once sang
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

So gorgeomous! (Which I believe is a hybrid word of gorgeous and... something else that means AMAZING)

AAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO GORGEOUS!?!? 😭❤️ the fever dream element to it is so tangible and I LOVE the mood that it embodies. Fantastic work as always!!!

💗💕🌸🎀💞~Bad News~💗💞🌸🎀💓 The search for a micro usb that fits the Wacom socket continues due to unfortunate misfitting. If any fellow artist has suggestions for a brand that makes micro usbs that fit into a Wacom tablet, please let me know 🥺 Until I find one, I’m afraid I have to put art on hold 🥺

Try a search for [your tablet model] and cable and see what comes up?

Boo :/ Can you Google the model number of the product on Amazon? Or did it give one?

What about contacting the company/ manufacturer/ business that shipped your device to you?

🤔 Sometimes there are cables that aren't necessarily made for the device, but work for them anyway? Perhaps you can find something similar? I have a charger cable for my phone that doesn't exactly fit with my phone's model, but still works as a charger! (Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :( )

Boo :/ Can you Google the model number of the product on Amazon? Or did it give one?
Amazon doesn’t ship here :(

The one on amazon is the original one.

What about contacting the company/ manufacturer/ business that shipped your device to you?
Good idea, I could email them.

🤔 Sometimes there are cables that aren't necessarily made for the device, but work for them anyway? Perhaps you can find something similar? I have a charger cable for my phone that doesn't exactly fit with my phone's model, but still works as a charger! (Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :( )
That’s what I’ve been trying, but it’s made in such a way that most cables don’t fit in the socket.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back