• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

milkshake

only a few left.
-// hello! and welcome to my interest thread. i’m currently looking for some literate role-players, that are able to do long-term role plays! now, lets get started. ♥

⥼˚ about me;

— i love to color coordinate my role-plays. like, for example; when my character is talking, it’d be a different color than my actions and thinking.
— i’ve been role-playing for around more than 10 years now but just new to this site.
— i’m a they/them! and i’m totally open to any sexuality and pairing as it doesn’t bother me none at all!

— i’d consider myself ghost friendly! i always feel bad if i leave a person, and to be honest, i’m never the type of person to lose interest.
— currently into my later years of college, and i am starting to study for classes just so i’m ahead, but with that i also have a job (a full time), so if i’m ever gone for a longer amount of time feel free to message me ooc’ly.
— i absolutely love talking outside of role-play and always enjoy making new friends. i’m definitely a weird person if i ever get really comfortable talking to my partner, but if that bothers you that is totally okay!
— i enjoy doing art, character designs, and game development. i know it’s a bit childish but that’s what i do in my free time.

⥼˚ requirements;

— please be literate! i understand short lengths (nothing smaller than a sentence), but it’s easier to match lengths. *quality over quantity*.
— feel free to say if your not interested in a role-play anymore. also meaning, please don’t ghost!
— gone for more than a week?. . .please tell me in advanced! or if you’d like to give yourself a mental break.
— via threads, or pm’s? doesn’t matter to me but make sure your comfortable with either or.
— talk freely in via ooc’ly chatting! like i said, i love to make new friends.
— give out your ideas too! i don’t want to take complete control over the main of the role-play.

⥼˚ pairings;
— barista x model/any famous person.
— demon x human.
— vampire x demon.
— vampire x human.
— blind x mute.
— hybrid x human.
— criminal x vampire.
— criminal x criminal.
— criminal x police officer.
— demon x detective.
— boss x boss.
— shapeshifter x human.
— rival x rival.
— bully x shy person.
— fashion designer x actress.
— prince(ss) x murderer.
— prince(ss) x bodyguard.
— famous person x guard.
— ghost x human.
— royal x protector.
— mythological creature x human.
— hit(man/women) x rich person.
— barista x musician.
— bartender x customer.

⥼˚ fandoms;
((i’m not a huge fan of doing fandoms, and would most likely like to do something original)).

⥼˚ short ideas;

— enemies to lovers.
— soulmates.
— the devil in disguise.
— last of the mythological creatures.
— new student meets their bully.
— the humans protector.

⥼˚ please message me if your interested! also i will be updating this time to time, so expect add-ons!

Last edited:
Batista and a famous person and/or a soulmate AU sound fun to me! I personally would prefer to be the batista in that scenario but I'll leave it up to you, if you're still interested in partners of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Back