• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵏᵉˡᵉᵗᵒⁿˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᵘʳ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵗˢ [ᵖ]ˡᵒᵗᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉˢˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵘᵖ

ad0ra

424BB738-48E2-4721-A9AC-DFCFBA813752.gifF69C7470-14E1-4FDB-A8A7-7055DBD8AFD1.gif

ADORA AND BOW

the past 24 hours had been insane for adora. just the night before she had saved all of etheria, healed the world, almost died, watched shadow weaver die, and kissed catra. so when she woke up, understandably, the first thing she did was roll over and try to go back to sleep.

ultimately, this wasnt what happened, because just a moment later swift wind was nudging his head into adora’s side.

wake up! youre supposed to be going to breakfast with everyone, remember?” the colorful horse reminded. adora let out a groan and threw her pillow over her face, to which her companion responded by stealing the pillow and dropping it at her side.

adora sat up and let out a loud yawn, raising her arms above her head and stretching. swift wind began rambling about who knows what, which adora momentarily ignored as she finally got up and prepared for the day.

“-and then bow said something about a double date-“

adora’s head whipped around to face swift wind. but as she had been tugging on her boots, she lost balance and fell over. scrambling to get up, she quickly finished putting on her boots and pipped up, “wait, a date? what in etheria is that?

she followed swift wind out of the tent she had been sleeping in and glanced around. adora knew that glimmer’s castle was less than a yard away, but she had been so exhausted that she had slept outside in one of the rebellion tents. there were multiple tents outside, but as adora looked around, she saw that most of them were abandoned, left empty without owners.

a date? its when you go somewhere nice or do something nice. its supposed to be romantic-

romantic?” adora cut off swift wind again. “oh god, am i supposed to take catra on a date? what do i do?

swift wind trotted alongside adora as they walked towards the castle. “you are going on a date! its you and catra together, going alongside bow and glimmer who are also dating!

————————————

bow had enough common sense to decide to sleep inside the castle, like many other of their friends did. while he wouldve rather everybody stayed together as a group, he knew that adora needed space after such an eventful day yesterday and opted to stay alongside glimmer instead.

he woke up in one of the guest beds that had been dragged to glimmer’s room. looking up and over, he could see glimmer’s bed floating above him. a sleepy smile crossed his face.

today was etheria’s first day of freedom, and he was determined to spend it with his loved ones. he knew that he was going to see adora and catra at breakfast in a short while, but while he had the time, he wanted to spend it with glimmer.

bow climbed out of bed and put on his shoes, glancing around for a shirt. he had been too exhausted to go home with his dads to pick up some clothes, so after a much needed shower, he had put back on his pants and went to sleep. his shirt seemed to have gone missing, for the archer couldnt seem to find it.

bow wandered around the room in search of it, quietly lifting pillows and blankets skewn about the room before he finally found it on one of the steps headed up to glimmer’s bed. he tugged the crop top over his head and made the final few steps up before he climbed into her bed and rested his head on the pillow, closing his eyes.

he had no intentions of going back to sleep, but he wanted to be there when glimmer woke up/came back. he wasnt going to waste anymore time being scared to express how he felt, starting today.

// so i wrote bow’s response in a way that if you wanted glimmer to be asleep or somewhere else it would work. same with catra, ill honestly roll with whatever you throw at me

//Okay. Hope this is good by the way. 🙂//

Catra looked up at the sky, as she was laying under a tree next to the tent she and Adora had slept the the night in. She looked out into Bright Moon Castle ahead, contemplating on the last 24 hours. She was glad it was all finally over, and that Adora had forgiven her, and the two of them were going to start a new life in this new world that her and the Rebellion were able to build together. However, she couldn't help but still blame herself for everything that has lead up to these events. The pettiness, her efforts in helping the Horde, the portal incident, which almost caused the fabric of reality to implode on itself; the times she manipulated and hurt her. Part of her wondered if she was worthy of such a redemption. She looks at the sky and takes a deep breathe in.

"You're a new you now... Don't let that girl you were back out." she tells herself, looking back to the tent as she heard Adora waking up, and making conversation with her steed, Swift Wind. Her ears twitch a little. A double date. "A Double Date?" she said. "What's a double date?" she thought to herself before sitting up and stretching her back a bit before heading over there. "Hey Adora!" she called out with a smile as she headed over there. "So, what's a double date? Isn't a date just what day and month it is?" she asked curiously.

Glimmer snores peacefully on her bed, arms bent and resting under her pillow as she was currently dreaming about all the fun stuff she'd be able to with her dad now that he was alive, and had returned. However, her dreams turned sour as memories of her mother, Queen Angela flashed back to her. She tenses up a little in her sleep, as the sudden feeling of peace of tranquility sudden came over her. Her eyes slowly open, and a smile grows on her face.

She couldn't put her finger on it, but Bow being there in her bed with her made her feel a bit more calm. As if a feeling of knowing everything was going to be okay sudden washed over her. She would slowly sit up from her bed a few seconds later, yawning and stretching as she reaches over and pats Bow on his shoulder. "Morning Bow." she said with a smile as her cheeks blush red slightly. The 24 hours sure

adora turned her head at the familiar voice and a smile made its way onto her face. extending her arm and wrapping it around catra’s shoulders, adora began to explain.

hey catra! um, i thought so, but is a… well, its when..” adora looked to swift wind for help, who simply huffed and took over for the lost girl.

a date is spending romantic time together. you know, go to dinner, go to a party-

oh, like princess prom? we all have went on a date together then!” adora exclaimed, but then saw her steed shake his head.

no, that’s different. ah, maybe i should just let glimmer explain.”

—————

good morning,” bow greeted with a gentle smile. he leaned in and kissed glimmer on her forehead.

how did you sleep?” he asked. “i dont even remember going to bed but i slept great.”

he turned to glance out the window and saw that the sun was already halfway to the sky, which was a beautiful blend of orange and pink. he couldnt quite explain the peace that he felt knowing the world wasnt in danger now that she ra had saved everyone, but it was a very nice feeling.

"Oh yeah, Princess Prom. Ah, so many memories." Catra said, looking up at the sky with a slight smile before looking back at Adora and Swift Wind before blushing red and clearing her throat, embarrassed. "Uh I mean... Cause, hehe, you know. We had our first dance there together, it was fun and everything... I mean right before the part where- Hey, you know what yes! Let's let Glimmer explain it to us!" Catra said with a nervous grin on her face; her cat ears flopped downward.

________

"I slept great." Glimmer said. "A bit rough at the end, but I'm doing good for the most part." she replied with a smile. She turned to glance out the window as well, as the sun was peaking through the horizon, shining its light slightly through Glimmer's bedroom window. "Beautiful day out today, huh?" she said with a smile on her face.

adora tilted her head in curiousity at catra’s rambling. why was she acting so weird?

“whats wrong? cat got your tongue?” swift wind joked.

“yeah, the dance was fun! besides you crashing it,” she teased, nudging her shoulder into catra in a playful manner. the blonde would be lying if she said she didnt feel butterflies at the memory regardless. adora had to focus so much on saving the world that she hadnt really been able to enjoy the moments that led up to it, the dance being one of them. yes, catra was the enemy that night in every sense of the word, but maybe if adora hadnt been so focused on stopping the horde that maybe she would have recognized those summersaults her stomach did sooner.

“anyways, swift wind here thinks im supposed to lay on the ‘romance’-“ the warrior used her hands to quote the word, “and stuff like that.”

——————————-

bow watched as glimmer turned to admire the morning view. the soft light coming from the sky outside made her tan glow a warm hue, and her pink hair a vibrant orange. a loving smile made its way onto the boy’s face.

“yeah, it is beautiful.” he wasnt talking about the sky, but glimmer didnt really need to know that.

“so, how much do you want to bet that catra insults adora at breakfast and calls it flirting?” bow joked, stretching his arms again. he often liked to wager on adora. he meant well, but the blonde was very oblivious and it made for some amusing situations. additionally, this was a good conversation start to test the waters with glimmer.

glimmer wasnt as self aware as adora, but the difference was in the years that bow knew each girl. whereas he had only known adora recently for a few years, he had known the queen for far longer. he had gotten pretty good at figuring at glimmer just by paying attention.

Catra blushed bright read, looking away slightly. Her smile returning to her as Adora nudging her shoulder into her. "Hehe, yeah... But, hey, I'm making up for that now." she said with a smile. Catra wanted to turn a new leaf and be a better friend, and the best girlfriend Adora could have.

"Lay on the romance? Likes flowers and chocolates and all that stuff?" she thought to herself. Her eyes widening a bit. "Oh man, I hope I don't I have to get dolled up or anything that liked." Catra said with a shiver.

Glimmer chuckles at bows question as she rolled her eyes. "Oh man. Knowing her, probably happens before breakfast is even brought to the table." she giggled. She slowly stretches her arms and her back, yawing softly as she tries to wake herself up a bit more. "So, what's the schedule for today?" she asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back