• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ꜱᴜɴꜱʜɪɴᴇ — ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴇʀᴍ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled

hello! my name is cloud (he/him) and i’m looking for long-term RP partners! i’ll be editing this on and off if i have new ideas or cravings!

please PM instead of leaving a reply below if you’re interested! thank you!

Basics

firstly i ask that you be under 25 or so. i prefer talking to people closer to my age so this is just for my own comfort.

i have multi-years of roleplay experience on me, 3rd person writing only. i try to have stellar grammar but sometimes i make mistakes, typos are chill w me.

if i had to put a number on it, typically i write around 3 paragraphs or 200-500 words, more or less. i value quality over quantity though, so i’ll only write as much as i feel i need to. i only ask that my partner at least avoids one-liners

i’ll be a bit busy sometimes so bear with me, but i’ll be more active on the weekends. i’d like my partner not to feel rushed so i only ask that you’re able to get a reply in at least once a week and let me know if something’s preventing you.

platonic or romantic, if romance is involved I’d like it to be a slow-burn, developed over time. anything goes for romance/gender pairings as long as i’m playing a male character (mxm, mxf, mxnb) because that’s what i’m most comfortable with. my partner is free to create any type of character they’d like. i’m okay with doubling too if the plot calls for it.

i’’m open to a fairly wide range of ideas, but i will not be writing high fantasy, medieval fantasy, or historical plots

i love to talk OOC and get to know people! it can be kind of awkward if we only post back and forth and never chat or discuss the plot, so i prefer my partner be willing to talk and brainstorm with me. whatever it is, i like to get to know my partners!

PMs preferred, i’ll possibly use discord for ooc talk. though i’d like to at least trust my partner a bit before handing that out.

i won’t chase you down if you decide to ghost, but i’d really rather have you be upfront with me if things aren’t working out.

Genres
current cravings/favorites are marked with an asterisk (*)

Sci-fi* • Cyberpunk* • Apocalyptic* • Survival* • Dystopian • Modern Fantasy • Mystery* • Horror* • Romance • Modern/Realistic*

Keywords

✦Fantasy
mages • demons • spirits/ghosts • monsters • magic • undead • mythological creatures • superpowers

✦Futurism
aliens • post-apocalypse** • utopia • dystopia • space travel • cyberpunk • zombie apocalypse* • nuclear fallout • robots/androids • cyborgs

✦Modern
detectives • partners in crime • thieves • murder mystery • highschool/college • runaways

Prompts/Pairings
i kept these brief so ask me about any of them and i’ll further explain what I had in mind!

apocalypse survivors
stranded on an alien planet
jewel thieves
childhood best friends
online friends
detective x detective
hacker x assassin

more detailed prompts
(organized by genre)
Escape
Two children are the the first to be given genetic modulations, giving them “powers”, and this experiment is watched in secret throughout their lives. While one grew up resenting what was done with them, the other isn’t afraid to use their abilities to their advantage. When the two meet during an appointment meant to reveal the experiment to them, they run away together and begin a never-ending flee from the government.
Ghost
Muse A was born with the rare and unexplained ability to communicate with the lost souls of the dead. They resent this ability—its ruined their life, and they learned quickly to keep it a secret. Now they live alone and spend their time learning the stories of these souls.
One day, there’s someone at their door—another living person with the same ability as them. It turns out they need to work together to find a ghost’s killer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back