• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʜᴀʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

obikanwenobi

the dream chooses the dreamer.
ㅐᵉ⌊⌊𝟢 ʈhᵉꞄᵉ !

My name is Hal. I am looking for a long-term partner(s). To begin with, I'll tell you a little bit about me!

• I am 20 years old.
  • I am a film student.
  • I am an avid reader.
  • I'm a ballet dancer and color guard coach.
  • Eastern timezone.
  • Looking for 1-2 new roleplays.
  • I like to chat OOC.

Guidelines/Comfort Zone:

In terms of literacy:

• I prefer well-formed sentences with correct grammar and punctuation.
  • I'm not a huge stickler on length, but I prefer longer posts. Short posts are okay occasionally, but I prefer a minimum of three decent-length paragraphs.
    • HOWEVER... I am very flexible. I am okay with shorter posts as long as the roleplay can be fast-paced (quick responses).
Other:
  • I'm not too picky about age. My rule of thumb is no more than 4 years younger than me. If we could've been in high school together, then I'll be okay with it. As long as you're literate. I understand that just because you're young doesn't mean you can't be a wonderful writer/contribute to a roleplay.
  • I will respond quickly as long as I am interestedand hope that you can do the same.
    • HOWEVER... My life gets hectic and I know that yours will too. All I ask is that you keep me posted if it'll be a while.
  • I am only comfortable playing MxF relationships. Thank you for understanding!
  • I don't like to do canon x canon, just canon x oc.

Interests (big cravings are bolded):

Fandoms:
  • Marvel (Loki***, 1940s-Present Bucky Barnes***)
  • Star Wars (Kylo Ren, Anakin Skywalker, Cal Kestis, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Poe Dameron, Finn, Han Solo, *Anything Dark Side*)
  • Criminal Minds (Spencer Reid***)
  • Six of Crows (Kaz Brekker, Jesper Fahey, Matthias Helvar)
  • Throne of Glass (Rowan Whitethorn, Dorian Havilliard)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (Cassian)
  • Strange the Dreamer (Lazlo Strange)

Misc.:
  • Apocalyptic
  • Medieval
  • Warrior Princesses
  • Slice of life
    • I have one idea in mind for this as I usually never mess with slice of life or modern roleplays. The idea is that my character (Muse A) is a college student in their senior year. Muse A just lost their fiance and has moved back home to their small southern town with frequent thunderstorms and humid weather. Musa A becomes annoyed when your character, Muse B, moves in across the street and disrupts the flow of things. Muse A is still mourning their loss but Muse B makes things better over the course of the summer. At the end... LOOOOVE. I think I am craving this because I just watched the Notebook.
    • Hit me up with similar ideas. My craving is very specific lol.

Please don't attack me if you want to play Star Wars or Criminal Minds and I get small details wrong. You can correct me, but don't come at me. I am very busy and while I am very much in love with both of these specifically, I can't remember 9 films and years worth of comics at any given moment. I'll do my best. In terms of Criminal Minds, I'm only on season 9 but am working on finishing the series.

Another thing— if you dm me and ask me to do something that I have already stated in this post I’m not comfortable with, I may not respond! I’m not trying to be rude but it can be very frustrating.

Last edited:
Hi, Hal! If you're still interested in ACOTAR or Shadow & Bone, I'd be interested in one or both!
Hi, I just saw this, but YES!! Yes please. I’m so sorry for the late response, life is hectic. If you’re still interested send me a message!!

Hi! I had a question before I send you a private message. I was curious if you double up for original storylines?

Hi! I had a question before I send you a private message. I was curious if you double up for original storylines?

I just realized that says original storylines and not doubling. I love original story lines. My apologies!! Apparently I can't read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back