• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɢꜱᴛ. [ᵁᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ ⁷/²⁸/²⁰²¹]

Emmy

☽ 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

"Sometimes to stay alive
you gotta kill your mind."

• Howdy ho hi!

I'm Emmy. I'm a twenty-three-year-old woman and have been happily married for nearly six years. I have two furbabies- A dog named Sophie and a cat named Marcy. I live in EST, though my sleep is nearly always flip-flopped upside-down. I enjoy watching The Office, and I partake in embroidery, cross-stitch, painting, and gaming. I currently do not have a job so that means a lot of free time on my hands! I do battle with a severe anxiety/panic disorder and depression, so if I'm not able to reply or anything I will do my best to communicate that to you. And on the flip side, if you are busy with life/work or you are struggling with your own mental illness, I am beyond understanding. I have a Discord dedicated to OOC nonsense, so just ask and I'll add you over there! As far as where our story will be written I prefer to keep it in private messages here or on Google Docs.

I exclusively write in the third person and past tense. I can write anywhere between four paragraphs to ten, depending on what is going on in the story and how much my writing partner is giving me. However, I do believe in quality over quantity. I typically prefer to write as the female and I only do female X male pairings, though that is not because I have anything at all against the LGBTQ+ community, it is simply out of my wheelhouse. I also only do original characters, even if they may be based on a character from a show, movie, or book, so I prefer my partners do the same. But I will absolutely base a plot loosely around some sort of fandom!

I'm looking for something with a lot of romance, angst, and drama. I have absolutely no "triggers." Though I will not write out sex scenes, anything before is fine, I just prefer to use the "fade to black" method when things are about to go down. I'm super into slice of life and constantly plotting up ways that things can go wrong. I love stories that can draw all kinds of emotions from me, not just the happy ones! I'm mostly looking for modern settings, though I'm not completely against some supernatural twists (mostly werewolves or vampires, but we can discuss others).

home.
rules.
interests.
ideas.
closing.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Blue Aesthetic — Never let go

| 𝔹 𝕦 𝕞 𝕡 |

Love Me Blue — this city.

| Bump |

If you have reached out to me with no reply or I suddenly disappeared, please don't hesitate to reach back out! I've had a rough few weeks, but I'm definitely here and active now!

Animated gif about tumblr in dark lights 👾 by b a b e

|Bump|

so dark

|Bump|

1626251963272.png
|I'm back and looking for active partners!|

Pin on ✿ᶠᵒᵗᵒˢ ᶠᵒᵗⁱᵗᵒˢ ˡⁱⁿᵈᵃˢ✿

|Bump|

Dark Grunge Tumblr Background posted by Sarah Johnson

| Le gasp! I added a plot idea! |

Users who are viewing this thread

Back