• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★彡[ɢᴏ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ! ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ ʀᴘ]彡★

XxSilenceXx

Lurking in the Moonlight
giphy.gif
original.gif

Hello there! Great of you to stop by! As you can tell from the title this is a search for My Hero Academia/ Boko No Hero Academia roleplay! I'll just go ahead and cut to the chase such as things I'm looking for in a roleplay, what you can expect from me and etc.

The first thing is first, here are some of the things I'm looking for in the roleplay/ things to expect from me.

• I tend to be on the descriptive side and write about 500+ words. I write about 3-5 paragraphs. They tend to be pretty lengthy or short, depending on how I'm feeling. I would say I'm a semi-lit to an advanced lit writer. So, if you are around the same then that's great!

• I'm only interested in doing OC x Canon roleplays right now. I'm also totally down for doubling so both of us have our own sides! Which is what I do on a regular. If you want to do just one side you may be able to convince me, but I prefer to just double.

• As of right now I am all caught up on the anime and have watched the movies. I haven't read the manga yet just because I don't have that kind of time. Although, if I find the time, I may pick it up. I'm open to roleplaying with anyone who just got into the fandom, although I wouldn't want to spoil anything for you! DX

• I prefer to roleplay off-site. I like to write an actual story so I prefer sites like Quotev or Google Docs. However, I'm open to Discord as well. Although, I do headcanon on here as well.

• As someone over the age of 18+, I would prefer it if my partner is over the age of 18+. I don't mind adding dark themes to the roleplay, I prefer it actually. However, I really love fluff and romance! (Slow burn or not). Drama and Angst is also totally my game too! ^^

• I have many interests that I choose from but I usually go with Katsuki Bakugo to be paired with my OC. I can play just about anyone for you including characters outside of your romantic interest., (Yes Heroes and Villains!) However, there are some characters I do not have experience with (Characters such as Chisaki, Bakugo, Togata, etc.). However, depending on the character, I'm willing to do my absolute best for you! c:

• I'm totally all for LGBTQ characters, but I have to warn you I have 0% experience roleplaying with them. I prefer MxF just because that is my main experience but I am open to trying new things. I figured I'd give a warning in advance. ^^'

• Decent Grammar would be nice so I can understand what I'm reading. As far as OC's please keep them realistic and not overpowered.

• Looking for someone who has tons of ideas and storylines to choose from? I'm your partner then! I have many and I also customize my own to fit certain characters within the fandom! If you decide you want to take a shot with me, I'll show you what I'm talking about! :D If you have your own plot that you would like to try out, don't hesitate to come to me with it! I love trying out new plots/scenarios.

• I typically reply every day, however, I'm in my last semester of college and may not always be able to crank out a reply. I'll communicate with you if I know I'll be busy and would like the same but I also get that life happens! I like long term roleplays and don't particularly like ghosting, but again, I know life happens.

I think that is it for now! I'm willing to answer any questions and concerns you have! If you are interested in roleplaying with me I would be honored. Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you are interested! Although, I'll answer on here as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back