• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʙᴜʙʙᴀ'ꜱ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜ {ꜱᴘɴ & ᴛᴠᴅ}

Bubba Wayward

Fika

[ f e e - k a ] ~ Swedish

A moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life.
"Coffee with friends."

Howdy, my name is Bubba Wayward but please just call me Bubba. Welcome to my fandom request thread, the only fandom's I'm looking for is Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries. I do have a couple of things that all of you need to know about this thread, but they are all simple. I'm looking for someone is is semi-literate to literate, I myself am a literate and descriptive person who can give you six to five paragraphs but it all depends on what you give me. Anyways let me list a couple of notes I have for you then get into what I'm looking for!

Notes
-This is a oc x canon thread, doubling may be required.
-Please no one liners, they don't go anywhere in my opinion.
-Be able to write at least one paragraphs, that's all I ask.
-Realistic face claims, length of the sheet is up to you.
-I'm an active partner, all I ask is one reply a week from you.
-Romance in my roleplays is a must have for me.
-I honestly don't mind if your oc is related to a canon character.
-Please be willing to ooc chat a little bit, I want to get to know you a bit.
-Moodboards, aesthetic boards, playlists, & more is something that I will 100% do.
-Plot with me, I don't find it fun if only one of us is plotting. If you have ideas please tell me!
-You don't have to play the canon character perfectly, just try your best.
-I'm happy to roleplay on discord, google doc, or google hangout but that is for offsite.
-For on side I'm happy to roleplay in thread or in pm's, whatever your comfortable with.
-NO GHOSTING! It's just very rude, if you stop liking our roleplay please just tell me.
-Have fun! I always want to partners to have fun and enjoy themselves.
-Have a plot twist? Please let me know I love it when my partners come to me with more ideas for out roleplay.

SUPERNATURAL
Who I'm looking for

Dean Winchester

Who I can Play
Sam
Castiel
Charlie
Crowley
Jack
Lucifer
Gabe
(Probably more, you just have to let me know who you're looking for.)

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
Who I'm Looking For
Kai
Damon
Elijah
Klaus

Who I can play
Stefan
Klaus
Elijah
Caroline
Elena
Jeremy
Kol
(Probably more, you just have to let me know who you're looking for.)

Alright that is it for now my loves! If you're interested at all please don't be scared to to send me a pm or reply to the thread, I personally don't have any plots for this thread so I would love to plot something with my partner. Or if you have something in mind please let me know, I hope to hear from you!

I’ve been playing Dean for 6 years! If you wanted to play Sam for me, I’d be willing to play Dean for you!

If you are still available, I would love to rp some TVD! And I can gladly rp as Either Klaus or Elijah and I am on the search for someone who would rp as Kol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back