• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ( ᴍᴜʟᴛɪ ꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ. ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ )

Bubblegumtea

ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ

Welcome to this thread. Here your journey with me start.
I do apologise if I by any chance sound " cold " but I am truly not.
I will state my rules, the things I wish in my partner below, hopefully, it won't be too much for everyone.

Let us start, I will state my rules below first, I am not very strict but I do have a few rules. Do not let these scare you off.

- Be 18+, I will not roleplay with anyone under 18 🤷‍♀️

- Please be able to write at least ten sentences, I can understand less, sometimes we need to write a few conversations back and forth. So I can accept less.

- Do not ghost me, I will not ghost you too.

- Be able to reply at least once a day, or once every two days. I will not accept anything less. I can't keep focus if you took longer.

- Be able to help with the plot, help me keep the story going, please. If I found myself being the only one plotting I'll stop the RP.

- I love side characters, I like adding them, it would be nice if you can help me with them too.

What I am looking for :

- M/M and M/F right now with myself playing the female. Unless we are doubling then I can play a male for your female.

- Mafia roleplay, something with bodyguards and mafia bosses. However, I refuse to do any kidnapping plot. They are boring. I want the characters to fight each other, be able to hold a fight 🤷‍♀️

- I don't do the bottom / Top stuff, I don't like bottomy boring / cry baby characters. If you play one the please don't bother sending me a Dm.

- supernatural plots, hunters/ vampires are one of my favourite things.

- I have no triggers, so tell me yours!

Do not be shy to send me a Dm, I am open to everything honestly if I don't like it ill tell you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back