• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ

lvcid

Elder Member

oh, oh!! living in a movie scene

puking american dreams!! oh, oh!!

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

♡design by psilocin, coded by uxie♡

Fame isn't what it's cracked up to be. It's not all glitz and glamour like the media wants you to believe. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there, and only the strongest will survive. Many people seek out fame for themselves because they think that life will be easier if only they had money, popularity, or success. What they don't know, though, is what lies on the other side of that curtain. While some may get what they're after, others get themselves in too deep, and it takes a special kind of person to back out of a deal like that.

Lavish parties come with the trade. Champagne and diamonds glisten throughout the rooms of some socialite's house as their fellow celebrities mill about. These parties often vary, depending on the host. Some of them are more sophisticated, the sort that are good for making connections and getting publicity. Others tend to get wild and out of hand. It was on the morning after a party such as this that up-and-comer Felicity Albright was found dead in the pool. At first, it was presumed to be a suicide -- she'd been getting a lot of unwanted attention lately -- but after further investigation, bruises on her neck pointed instead to murder.

There had been countless people in attendance at that fateful party, but one of them had to have been the killer. The only problem is that with a gathering that big, it could have been anyone. It would have been all too easy for them to pass unnoticed under the bright lights and loud music, and when you're an adored celebrity with a bought alibi, it would be no hard task to get away with a thing like cold-blooded murder.

Last edited:
Hello! This RP sounds very intriguing and has caught my eye. I'd love to learn more about what your application process looks like.
Thanks!

👀 oh this looks GOOD. lowkey giving me 'knives out' vibes

Hello! This RP sounds very intriguing and has caught my eye. I'd love to learn more about what your application process looks like.
Thanks!
if this gets enough interest, i'll put up a character thread with a list of what should be included in the character sheet. you'll post your character(s) there, and as it gets closer to the currently undecided due date, i'll start reading through them all and pick the cast after applications close!
👀 oh this looks GOOD. lowkey giving me 'knives out' vibes
lkdsajskaljla omgg i didn't even think of that?? i LOVE that movie-

so excited about the amount of interest so far!! i'll probably have a character thread up some time tonight c:

Very interested!

Also I'm jealous for those code skills damn. I'm new to this kind of platform and so proud that I was able to make borders for my text lol. You could call me a professional coder if you will 😌

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Before I apply, lvcid lvcid , how does child star turned burn-out / dangerous lifestyle for a scandal character sound? Wanted to check before I put a lot of work into it.
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Before I apply, lvcid lvcid , how does child star turned burn-out / dangerous lifestyle for a scandal character sound? Wanted to check before I put a lot of work into it.

i love that idea, but it might work better for a born into it character?? the scandal characters are the ones who gained fame through some bad thing they did, so if they were already famous as a kid, i think it would fit the born into it type of fame better, unless you did something with them kind of going off the radar for a while. it’s up to you!! i’m looking forward to see what you come up with c:

i love that idea, but it might work better for a born into it character?? the scandal characters are the ones who gained fame through some bad thing they did, so if they were already famous as a kid, i think it would fit the born into it type of fame better, unless you did something with them kind of going off the radar for a while. it’s up to you!! i’m looking forward to see what you come up with c:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Sure, I'll fix it up then, no worries! c:

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)