• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ꜱᴇᴍɪ ʟɪᴛ : ꜱᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀꜱ

Welcome to this friendly thread.

About me;

~ I will keep it nice and simple, I am 18+, so please be too. At least be 16+ so I can feel comfortable.

~ I am rather friendly, I am ghost friendly so please be the same. I am a busy adult, and I can sometimes not feel this due to my mental health. So bare with me a bit.

~ I have a variety of characters, starting from 5'2 demon who can murder you in a blink of an eye, to a 6'5 photographer.

~ I reply more than once a day, it honestly spends on my mental health or how busy I am.

~ Help me plot PLEASE, Do not let me do it all or you agree to everything I say. Help me with it.

What I am craving ;

M x M and M x F ( I am playing the F here right now, because that's what I'm mostly craving thank-you )

Mafia / Cops ( I would die for an undercover cop who is working for a mafia boss as his bodyguard or right hand. )

Vampires / Hunters ( I am fine with playing ether role.)

I am also open to a darker theme relationship ( We can talk about it in the DMS )

Teacher / Single father

And anything else, whatever you have in mind don't be shy of throwing it at me.

It is a very simple thread, so don't be shy to Dm me about anything you have in mind :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back