• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴵⁿ ˢᵉᵃʳᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᴿᵒˡᵉᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᴾᵃʳᵗⁿᵉʳˢ

Woody.

about me
  • currently a nurse and so my hours are kind of crazy!
  • I tend to be advanced, and I like at least 3+ paragraphs. I tend to also match my partner's length as well.
  • I only roleplay he/him or they/them pronouns. So if you ask me to play she/her I probably will kindly decline!
  • I will play mxm and fxm. I like them both equally

Rp Partner

• Needs to be 18+
  • Ability to be advanced, which means several paragraphs, but I understand that grammar and punctuation can be off. No one is perfect
  • I actually don't get offended if you just ghost. So if you ghost, you don't need to give me an explanation c: (everyone has their reasons). So you don't need to apologize if you haven't responded in awhile, cause I totally get it.
  • I also would like it if you played multiple characters too, don't need to double up, but being able to have different characters you could introduce into the scene would be fantastic. I do it a lot, but I would like some help with it too
  • Help plot! I have a lot of plot ideas, but I like it if we plot together and come up with our own ideas and then combine some of them!
  • Has to handle darker themes

Interest
  • When I say I love GOT, I love GOT. I love everything about it, and I like to base a lot of my medieval rps around it. Though you don't need to have watched it, in my head its always GOT, all the time.
  • Cursed human x human
  • Mage x human
  • werewolf x werewolf
  • werewolf x human
  • broken marriage, trying to repair
  • psychopath / Sociopaths
  • Greek Gods
  • harry potter
  • dystopian societies
  • apocalyptic
  • horrors, for example a man who contains a few people in a home and is forced to be a family or punishments are handed out

Top Interests
  • werewolves
  • Medieval / vikings
  • Salem Witch Trials / Magic / mythical creatures which involves pairing off human x creatures
  • forbidden romances or tragic romances or broken relationship trying to mend
  • Greek Gods
Darker Themes
  • dwhen it comes to darker themes I do enjoy the anguish love stories, and betrayals of past lovers. For example, I enjoy it when two characters are in love, however, a second comes in which takes the attention away from the original romance.
  • Failed marriages that have turned emotionally abusive (maybe some physical abuse) in which the marriage either has to be fixed, or it has to be broken.
  • Blood and gore. I enjoy a lot of blood and gore in my roleplay.
  • I cuss a bit so if you're not alright with cursing then I apologize
  • R*pe cannot be roleplayed. I would much rather have it be mentioned, but never roleplayed out. For example, it could be in the description of a character.
  • If we do play someone with psychotic issues, there may not be romance. There might be obsession, but real love wont exist in my psychotic characters which makes it much darker.

Plot Ideas (i'll be playing the male characters and if you choose mxm for any of these plots, I'll probably be the 'dom' )
  • Muse A has moved into the area, and is still getting use to the community. The town is small, and there is no doubt that the town wasn't even on the map. The folks are interesting, no one seems to be upset. Everyone has a smile, and seems very friendly. That was just it though- there was absolutely nothing wrong with the town. Perfect lawns, perfect cars, and perfect families. The only odd thing is- every sunday they participate in a strange ritual. Though Muse A has never seen the ritual or was invited, something was off by the way they congregated in the town hall. That is when Muse B finally makes an introduction. Muse B is different, when he passes by others, many turn their gazes. Often when people are speaking with Muse B, they have a quiver in their voices. Muse B has taken an interest in Muse A and seems to befriend them. But what do you know- when Muse A is finally invited to a gathering, they realize this town is a cult. Every week they sacrifice another to a god, and guess who is in charge? (this can be romance, but it can also just be a platonic, horror kind of thread)
  • Muse A has just woken up in a strange room, tied to a chair. Before them is Muse B and 3 others. When Muse A's mouth is ungagged, Muse B tells them they are now one big completed family. Muse A has become the mom, and Muse B is the dad and the 3 others are their "children". When Muse A defies Muse B, and refuses to act on their sick game punishments are handed out. This is where torture will come to play. This thread has a lot of blood, torture (will not have rape though), and dark themes. Muse A has to survive in a household, where 4 adults are under one roof trying to survive Muse B's torments. I'd like to double up on this one. Where you take two characters, and I could do 3. That way it can get going!
  • Muse A is mage that has been cursed for eternity to be... invisible. It is as if he is unknown to the world. No one can see him, touch him, and everytime he uses magic to interact with people... it gets voided. Everyday is a living nightmare as he has lived for centuries. He's tried killing himself, but that too seems to fail. Out of the blue, however, a woman appears at his doorstep. Confused and in a daze, she walks into his home. She sees him, hears him, and can actually touch him. It turns out that this is a human that whenever, she dreams appears in the Magic Realm. However, after the night is up-- she wakes up and is taken away from Muse A. Now desperate to keep her, he will try anything to get her to stay for eternity. The only problem is... one year in the human realm equals to 100 years in the Magic Realm. The dreams are sporadic, and don't always happen in the same month. One day- the dreams stop and for 3 years Muse B doesn't have the dream about Muse A. The roleplay will begin after 3 years, which are 300 for the mage, and this time he thinks he can trap her. But the only problem is-- Muse B has a life. A husband, a house, and a job. Everything is going right for Muse B, and now that Muse A has found a way to trap her in his house-- what will she think?
  • Muse A has had her life planned out since the beginning of her life. The moment she was taken to the capital with her sister to find a suitable husband, to the exact man she would marry. Muse A isn't like her sister, enjoys using a bow and sword. She'd much rather be rolling in the mud with dogs, or hunting with the men. One day, when escpaing a boring dinner with a potential suitor, she comes across the Queen and her brother planning to kill the king. Despite her desperation to inform her father of such, she realizes that her family could be at stake if she were to inform her father of the devious plan. Instead- she tries to get information and proof that way it wasn't just a "rumor". But before she could investigate further, her father announces her betrothed to Muse B... The brother to the Queen. Knowing the man's traitorous plans, she finally brings up the plan to her father who doesn't believe her (due to probably her lying a lot as a child and to probably get out of the marriage). This roleplay will handle with a lot of Death. Plan on her father dying, and Muse B being cruel and obsessive towards Muse A. c:

World Building
  • I also enjoy world building a lot! If you want to first come up with a world, cities, and monuments within the roleplay then we can of course come up with all that! I enjoy putting thought into my environment and so if you would also like to join in on the world building that is alright with me!
  • Most of the time my paragraphs are filled with the environment and place. So expect to have to learn a few cities instead of saying "somewhere in this village". I want a name to that village and I want a name to the mountains or lakes.
End
  • in the end I do enjoy most roleplays. I can't promise you that I will play any highschool roleplay due to me being out of high school and it being a little weird. Have just cuteness and fluff isn't my taste. I love drama and I love despair. I love throwing in twists and different characters that could change the mood of the roleplay. Please DM me with any plot ideas, or wishes to plot!
  • Reminder that you don't ever need to say you're sorry for ghosting me cause it happens to the best of us! So enjoy!

Last edited:
I would love to do a werewolf rp or a greek god x mortal

hi!! i would be interested in either broken marriage, werewolf x werewolf/human, cursed human/mage x human, HMU if you're still looking to do those <3

Of course! We can do a werewolf thread! But would your preference be werewolf x werewolf or human?

Of hecking course! I haven't had a fairy pairing before! Can you describe the fairy for me so I understand your lore for them!

Of hecking course! I haven't had a fairy pairing before! Can you describe the fairy for me so I understand your lore for them!
I...don't have a lot of lore to him. Only his personality. You see he's new and I just wanna see how things go for him. Like see if I like him or not.

Thats fine, let me message you and we can start on a plot and I'll try to make a character as well

Oh, wow, I'm happy to see your thread is busy. I'd also be interested in RPing with you. Cult Town got my attention, but I'd also be up for an apocalypse RP if you'd like to discuss something like that. If you've already received enough answers and wish to decline, I'll understand completely! But please do let me know your thoughts c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back