• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡʜᴏ?

Characters
Here

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

tumblr_pi3lc57mTE1qd2900o1_400.png
tumblr_pi3lc57mTE1qd2900o6_400.png

tumblr_oxueinrHLy1viuar9o1_540.gifv

Life in Seoul, Korea. Everything seems nice and simple until Hino had picked up a cute, little poor dog
from the pouring rain. Wanting to give him a new home, she decided to take care of him... only to wake up the next day to see a human being sleeping on her floor!
What was going on?!
Turns out, this poor doggo was actually put under a black magic curse that caused him to turn into a dog every single night. Following Hino everywhere, hopefully, it won't cause her any trouble... right? Especially since he has amnesia.

Genre: Romantic-comedy, Fantasy
Setting: Seoul, Korea

Last edited:
𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 & 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
tumblr_otlps8T7fb1vur2auo1_400.gifv

Morning / Day / Evening / Night ll 85 Degrees Farenheit; Sunny

Starting point
It's the morning after the rainy storm! Hino had taken the cute samoyed dog in to tend him and take care of him. But as the sun rises, Taewoo has turned into a person, and not just that, every time he turns into a human, he's naked! (Jesus lord). I mean... dogs don't wear clothes so how could he have prevented that? Hino should be awakening soon to the sleeping Taewoo on the floor....

Last edited:
With a small yawn, Hino slowly sat upwards in her bed. After giving a small stretch, the girl lazily pulled the covers off of her body before turning and placing her feet on the floor. "Morning-" As she stood up, looking down at where the canine should have been....there was a naked man instead. This elicited a loud scream from the young girl, making her stumble backwards and fall back onto her bed. Why was there a random naked man in her house?! Why was he on the floor? And where was the dog?! "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE DOG-" Hino scrambled to find something- anything to protect herself. She grabbed onto a pen from her nightstand- a pen, really?

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .
It was a rainy night. That's all that Taewoo could remember from his memories etched deep down in him. It wasn't yesterday that happened. No. It couldn't have been. He's been trying so hard to search for an answer but he couldn't find it. Why was it that he was not familiar with anything anymore? The world felt like a new thing for him. The only thing that he could remember was the language, his name, and the familiar pendant that stuck around his neck, whether or not he was a dog.

It was cold the night before. Taewoo rushed down the street (as a dog), trying to find shelter under the pouring rain. The sound of thunder roared through his ears since he could hear clearly and the breeze flew by across his fur. For once, Taewoo was glad that he was a dog because the fur helped him gather up some warmth, even though it was very little. If he was a human right now, he would have had to steal other people's clothes again and would be all wet and damp.

Under a little roof that could barely fit Taewoo's Samoyed body, he saw the girl. Her words were spoken softly and the pets were kind and sincere. From there on, she took him to her home. Gave him a nice bath and allowed him to sleep on such a comfortable ground! He's never had this before! The best that he had slept on was on a cardboard box! Taewoo was sleeping soundly until morning came to call its diaster.

---------

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE DOG-"
The lady spoke with such rash words. Taewoo was curled up, half-awake when he heard her. "Hm?" He looked up to see the girl pointing a pen at her.
"Ah! Good morning!" He spoke happily. Thank goodness as Hino got up in a split second, the blankets fell down to block the treasured area. He crisscrossed his legs (with the blanket covered) and gave her the biggest smile ever.
tumblr_oo6wo7OxlT1w8ve6ho5_250.gifv

"It's me! Taewoo!" He answered. "You took me in last night. Do you not remember? You bathed me and was even nice enough to let me sleep on this comfortable soft ground!"

Happy| In Hino's room | NaKeD |

coded by weldherwings.

Hino kept the pen pointed at the man, her eyebrows furrowing at his words. "Wha...? No. No way," She began, slowly trying to move off the bed in a way that avoided him. "I gave a bath to a dog. A canine. Not...you. Whoever you are." She didn't believe for a second that this man was the same dog she had taken in last night. That is physically impossible...right?! "I don't know what kind of sick joke this is, but give me Taewoo back!" Hino had only met the dog last night; and she was already willing to attack some stranger for him. Bless her soul.

The girl managed to slide off the side of the bed and move to a farther corner of her room. She kept the pen pointed at him, eyes wide with worry- and a bit of fear. "Like I said, give me the dog and leave- or I'll...I'll call the authorities!" The poor girl was terrified out of her mind; and justifiably so...she woke up to a random naked man for goodness sake. Who wouldn't be a bit freaked out? Her eyes darted around for a moment to see if she could reach for something else more useful- but she couldn't see anything that was within reaching distance. The pen would have to suffice for now until she could get out the door.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

If there was one thing that he could comment about Hino's room, it's that she was very... crafty. There were so many pictures that he found it very amazing to have. While watching her move around like a crazy person, Taewoo continued to lit a bright smile to his face, unsure of why she was acting as if she didn't take him in.

"You told me that I can stay from here from now on, didn't you?" He asked. He had no idea why she was freaking out when she was being so sincere and kind to him the night before as a dog. He could only figure that maybe she was surprised at the sudden human to dog change kind of thing. "I AM Taewoo. Look at me. Look at my eyes! They're the same me as a dog!" He brightly replied, pointing at his eyes. "If you look deep enough, you'll see that my two forms, my eyes are the most genuine thing" Heh, and of course his smile but how could she even realize that?

She began to threaten him, calling the cops on him if he didn't give her the dog back.
"It's really me, Taewoo!" He innocently said again. It was literally the boy who cried wolf now. He then looked at her with the pen.
"Hino, Ahjuma, (calling her auntie in a Korean dialect LMAO because he called every lady that), if you keep telling me where the dog is when it's me, then you can wait until night time. You'll see me transform into a dog again!" He assured Hino. He knew that if she was there to see him transform, then maybe she would believe him.

Still Happy | In Hino's room | STILL NaKeD | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

"I cannot believe this right now," Hino muttered, narrowing her eyes at the man who claimed to be Taewoo. "There's absolutely no way- you can't transform! That's impossible. This isn't some weird fairytale!" Oh the irony. "You're crazy." She huffed, trying to make sense of the situation. She did think it was quite strange at how the dog had suddenly vanished...perhaps the naked guy was telling the truth. Then again, Hino could just be losing her mind. "...If you're going to be here at least put on some clothes." She grumbled, playing into it for a moment. The girl had been avoiding looking directly at him this whole time because he was...well, naked.

While she conversed with the man, she had been slowly sliding over to her bedroom door. In a swift movement, she flung open the door and ran out of the bedroom in almost a panicked state. "There's a crazy man pretending to be the dog in my room. And he's naked!" She whispered to herself as she bolted into the kitchen, scrambling for something better than a pen to protect herself with.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

Taewoo lit out a bright smile, nodding his head. "I'm serious!" He lifted his hands up, "I swear to the poor gods who put this curse on me that I mean it!" He watched her leave out, telling him to find some clothes.

"Clothes?" Taewoo could hear her talking to herself, but he wasn't bothered by the fact that she was talking like a crazy person, but he didn't know where to find any clothes for himself. Did it mean that she let him wear her clothes? He shrugged his shoulders. Maybe she did let him since she did tell him to put on some clothes.

He began by standing up, moving around a couple of Hino's things, he was searching through her things. If it's one thing that he's good at, he's great at looking for things (lmao). It's a natural dog sense that came to him naturally as a human. Although he made quite a mess around her room, he was able to find some of her clothes. Sweatpants and one of her loose t-shirts were found in the dresser (as well as some of her clothing thrown everywhere on the ground) as he tried them on. Although it was a bit tight on him, he opened the bedroom door the head to the living room.

"Are you going somewhere?" He asked, wondering if she was going to leave him there. He began to follow behind her, not knowing if she knew he was behind her or not.

Happy| In Hino's living room | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

Upon him speaking, Hino let out a yelp, whipping around and practically punching him in the chest. "Ow-" She held her fist with her other hand. Hino was a smart girl, but strength? That was a weak point. No pun intended. "Oh my goodness." She winced, moving away from the man. At least he had clothes on- they were obviously hers but...she'd take that over him being naked. Hino stood a couple of steps away from him, eyeing him closely. Wait- is that a pendant? The same pendant the dog wore? "Why are you wearing that?" She asked, gesturing to the pendant with a nod of her head, considering she was holding her slightly aching hand in the other. Maybe...just maybe...the guy was telling the truth. Or, yknow, he stole the dog's pendant and wore it like a sick freak.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

Taewoo was following Hino around until she suddenly hit him because she was startled by him. With a puppy look on his face, he didn't feel a single hit on her. "Ow!" She said. Right after she was in pain, he gave her a worried look, "Are you okay, ahjuma?" He asked in a worried tone.

Taewoo watched Hino look at him from the bottom to the up, observing him until she froze, giving him an odd look. Taewoo gave her an odd look back, copying her expression as she pointed his pendant.

"Why are you wearing that?" She questioned, giving him that expression of suspicion. Taewoo looked at what she was looking at and looked down at his neck.

"Oh this? This is my pendant! I can't take it off sadly. I mean you can try, but it's stuck like a glue." He mentioned, trying to pull his pendant off. He smiled at her. "But that's okay. I still can't take it off even as a dog anyway, even if you try."

NOTE: THE TIME IS NOW MORNING.

Curious| In Hino's living room | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

Hino stared at the male for..quite a long time. Then, she took a step forward. Then another. She kept going(rather hesitantly) until she was front of him. Her hand, that wasn't slightly aching, reached up and touched the pendant. She tried to take it off of him, but it wouldn't budge. "My goodness, you're right." She mumbled, mainly to herself as she dropped her hand down. Was this really the dog she had encountered the night before? No, there's no way that's...that's too crazy. At least, she thought it was crazy. "How do I even...begin to process this-" She stepped away from 'Taewoo', walking back to her bedroom.

Hino walked in front of a full-length mirror that was positioned in a corner of her room. She looked at herself in it, moving closer and patting her own face. "I'm going absolutely nuts," She whispered, putting her head in her hands. Suddenly, she was reminded of something- the date. What was today!? Hino looked at the calender she had posted on the wall, letting out a sigh of relief. She didn't have classes today, thank goodness. It gave her more time to figure out what was really going on.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

Taewoo watched Hino tug the pendant out of him and then mumbled to herself like a crazy person. All he could do was show her, giving her a small pout to prove to her that it was really him as a dog. He pursed his lips, moving his head a bit forward to prove her wrong.
"I told you that I couldn't take it off" He replied, crossing his arms.

As she walked away and headed to her room, Taewoo slowly followed her, listening to herself talk.
"....absolutely nuts"
It was all Taewoo could hear, but he could see her putting her hands on her head. Taewoo frowned and turned to her after she freaked out yet again (which caused Taewoo to make a small little jump from being surprised at her sudden actions).
"Umm... Are you okay?" He asked, leaning closer to her to look at her face. She didn't look sick and she definitely seemed fine earlier. "Is there anything wrong that I can help? You did save me yesterday and fed me good food." His stomach then started growling because he thought of food. giving her a small smile.

Hungry | In Hino's bedroom | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

"Taewoo- If that is actually...you." Hino put her hand out to him, signalling for him to stay a bit of a distance from her. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, exhaling after a few seconds. "I don't think you understand the type of stress that you put me under...I mean, one moment you're a dog and the next you're a grown man on my bedroom floor." She put her fingers to her temple, shutting her eyes tightly. "Something probably no one has seen before. This is the type of thing that only happens in books or movies." She explained to him, dropping her hands to her sides and looking at him. "I can't...I can't just accept this- I need...I need to process..." Hino went to her bed, sitting down on it and pulling her knees to her chest. She looked very distraught. There was no way! ...Was she dreaming? Is this just a very lucid dream? It had to be. She felt insane right now.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

He quietly watched her and listened carefully. It did feel like it was maybe too much for her to handle right now. Taewoo felt his heart sink a little, did that mean that there would be no one that could help him figure what was wrong with him?
"I'm sorry."
Those were the only words that could come out of his mouth right now. He didn't mean to stress her out and he didn't mean to drive her crazy... if that's what was happening to her. He didn't mean to have any harm but she did save him after all.

"I.... can't remember anything." He began to talk in a serious tone, "The last thing I could remember before any of this craziness happened was being under heavy rain. Laying outside somewhere." Taewoo pointed at his pendant, "There's nothing that I can do right now because there's nothing that could trigger my memory."

Although Taewoo wanted to leave her as much as she probably wanted him to, she was the only hope for him. The only one that could actually listen to him. Everyone thought that Taewoo was some sort of crazy man when he mentioned that he turned into a dog. They believed he was either joking or had something wrong in his mind mentally. But after meeting Hino, he could feel her sincerity. She was a nice person, he just knew it!

"I need to find a way to get out there to trigger that certain memory, but I don't know where to start." He added on. " By the time it gets dark, I turn into a dog again and I can't investigate or go anywhere without worrying about finding a place to stay.... that has clothes near me also." Taewoo was set on serious this time. He needed someone's help, and he's sure it could be her to help her figure out what was wrong with him.

Serious | In Hino's bedroom | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

Hino looked at him, but she didn't respond. She seemed to be thinking about something. You know what? There was no getting out of this situation. Time to play along and see how it goes. "Okay," Hino began, slowly moving off of the bed. "We can..." She took in another breath. "We can work on that." Hopefully, she wouldn't regret playing along with this whole...thing. "...Are you...uhm...are you hungry?" She asked Taewoo, rubbing her arm a bit awkwardly. Normally, socializing was her thing; but it was a bit weird with someone who was also..allegedly..a dog. "I can make breakfast or something? I mean, I'm gonna make some anyway because I'm hungry but...you know..." She shrugged, looking at Taewoo. This was going to be a long day.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

After some consideration, Hino was kind enough to at least try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Although it looked like Hino still looked skeptical about what Taewoo had told her, Taewoo lit a small smile to his face.
"Thank you for at least believing in me!"

Finally, someone who didn't think that he had some mental problems or thought he was on drugs. Many times Taewoo tried to explain his situation to strangers to find help, but there were never any good results on that. He was thankful that at least she was able to listen to him, even when she was the one who experienced his transformation (although she didn't see it through her eyes... yet).

Taewoo's eyes lit up by the word food. "Yes. I'm pretty hungry." He replied, worried that she would have stressed him again. "I used to have to beg for food like a dog and save it for myself as a human, you know. It was tough." Taewoo hated the struggles. He felt like a homeless... actually, he was one, but he had no choice since no one would have taken him in as a human or dog.... until now.

Taewoo felt a sense of appreciation for the girl. She was kind enough to take him in as a dog and was even nice enough to listen to him. Maybe one day he could help her somehow maybe in the future if he was able to understand a bit more about the world a little bit. "[I umm... don't know how to cook though." He stated, scratching his head. "I lost all of my memories and balancing between a dog and a human is a bit hard. It's like baby steps for me again." He mentioned, following her.

Serious | In Hino's bedroom | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

"Oh ho ho! You will not be cooking anything." Hino told him as she approached closer to the kitchen. "I mean, eventually I'll teach you but right now? No way." She waggled a finger bedore getting out a frying pan. "Anyway, how does bacon and eggs sound?" It was a simple breakfast; but a good one. Hino wasn't a protessional chef or anything, but she was a decent enough cook. At least, she though so. "You know; I'd never thought I'd be talking to a human version of a dog." She said as she got the proper ingredients out. Regardless if he actually wanted bacon and eggs, thats all she had right now. "Man...i need to go shopping." Hino mumbled to herself before she went ahead and began to fry the bacon.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

Taewoo quietly followed after her, taking a small step back as he leaned on the counter.
"You know, it must be lonely here..."

It was something that he wanted to mention. Wasn't living alone pretty lonesome? Taewoo had been wandering for almost a week since all of this happened, and man, it was very lonesome for him. He was wondering if it was the same if it was just herself in this place.

"Bacon and eggs are my favorites!" The mood suddenly changed when he heard the words bacon and eggs. He loved food and unfortunately for him, he wasn't a wealthy person, someone who could even afford a buffet-load of food. He patiently waited with a big grin on his face.

"I'm glad you did. You really did save my life, you know. I didn't know what to do if I slept outside as a human in the cold like that. I could have died!" Taewoo promised that he could protect her, human or dog. It was a dog's instinct (especially when he's a dog) to protect the person that he cared for, so it was important that he should also protect her too, as a human being.

Grateful | In the kitchen | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

"Lonely? ....eh." Hino shrugged, using another pan to make the eggs in. "I mean, I have friends that come over sometimes!" That was true; but she was alone most of the time. "...I guess sometimes it does. But, hey, its not so bad." She stated, pulling out two plates so she could place the food on them. "I have you now, don't I?" She hummed softly, placing the now cooked bacon on one of the plates. "Eh...how do you like your eggs? Scrambled or....?" Hino raised an eyebrow, looking at Taewoo. She didn't like to think of the fact that she was actually lonely....with all her canvases and paints strewn about in many places. Perhaps having Taewoo around would help. Wow, she really was feeding into this whole thing, huh?​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

"Friends?"
He gave her an inquiring expression, tilting his head in curiosity. It must have been nice to have some friends over but it sounded temporary.
Taewoo shrugged his shoulders, listening to her as she included him in the statement. He could have sworn her tone sounded a bit sad but maybe Taewoo was just overthinking it. He didn't realize that Hino had just said something that made him happy:

"I have you now, don't I?"

"D-Does that mean that you'll take me in?!" His eyes began to sparkle with his hands clasped together in awe."You'll help me then, right? To find what happened to me?" Taewoo could finally find answers! Along with her, he could investigate what went wrong with him, even at night time! That is... if it was safe enough for her to go out at night.

"I actually don't mind whatever eggs they are, as long as they're food" His eyes never left he plate as he patiently waited for Hino to cook the eggs. Watching her crack each one with the sweet, savory smell of bacon in his nose. He actually had food for once without begging other people (as a dog) for food to prepare him in advance.

So this was living life, wasn't it?

Grateful | In the kitchen | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

"Technically, I've already taken you in." Hino pointes out as she scrambled the eggs in the pan. "I mean; before all this even happened I planned on keeping you around anyway." She had always wanted a dog- or a companion of any type, really. But, due to her strict childhood she never had the time for one. It was different now; she had a lot more free time and could do whatever she wanted- well, within reason. "So, now, you're stuck with me until...we figure out what's up with you." Hino gave him a half smile as she finished cooking. After turning off the stovetop, she took one of the plates and placed it on the counter next to him. "Eat up, I got plans for today." She told him before turning around and getting her own plate. It was strange, really. She was having a breakdown moments ago, and now she's just...accepted this. Well, this will be interesting.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

The smell of seared meat mixed with its savory and sweet delicious eggs filled up the room, causing Taewoo a bit excited as he waited for his food.
With Hino taking in the suggestion of caring Taewoo as a human and dog, it meant that this would be his new "home" now! There were a couple of things that Taewoo was a bit worried about-- more so of how to get out of here after once they were done since he wanted to see if anyone knew anything about his pendant. It had to be important after all and it was the only thing that he had that proved where he came from.

The plating of bacon and eggs delighted Taewoo, especially when Hino placed it next to him.
"Eat up, I got plans for today"
She uttered. And with that, Taewoo grumbled the food as if he's never eaten before. Without any forks or spoon, he used his hands to grab the sizzling bacon off of the plate. A bit hot--you can say-- for him, but it wasn't as bad, since he was far too hungry. Next was the eggs, which was held with the other side of his hands as he began to munch the food on the plate, leaving a mess everywhere.

"bwiI am fwhdone!" He proudly said, still munching on his food. Taewoo's appetite was quite big, so this was no problem for him to finish and fast. Carefully after chewing all of the food in his mouth and swallowing, he began to pick the pieces of eggs and around the counter. not leaving one bit.

"Where are we going? Can I follow you?" He wanted to follow her wherever she went since she was far more familiar with the city more than he was.
A bit full | In the kitchen | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

"Aw, come on.." Hino said, watching Taewoo make a mess of things. "I know you have amnesia and all- but I figured you knew about utensils." She groaned, almost face-palming before she finished her own plate of food. She took the now empty plate and put it in the sink, knowing she would get to washing it a bit later on. "You've made a mess of my counter." She shook her head, though she wasn't actually that upset. Hino gently pulled Taewoo out of the way before she began to clean off the counter. "Of course; I'm not leaving you here by yourself." She chuckled, looking at him once she finished cleaning. "Plus, we need to get you clothes for when you...turn human." She still couldn't fathom that she was going along with this. "I have no clue about your clothes size, so I'll need you to come with me and try some things on. And don't worry- we'll be back before nightfall." Hino assured him, patting his shoulder before walking back to her bedroom to change. She was still in her Pjs, after all.​

Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

Guilty, Taewoo let out a short nervous laugh. "heh heh heh." He didn't mean to make a mess for her to clean up. Maybe he should ask her to help him learn and adapt to the world as it is right now.

Losing his memory didn't help with all of this weird curse that went on with himself. Although he didn't like to admit it, there were things that he would have to ask for someone to do and that's, of course, Hino.

Hino assured Taewoo, telling him that it was fine to follow along with her. Of course, Taewoo felt a bit bad because he couldn't control the timing of his transformation. Not to mention, it was already hard enough for him to find clothes, so with her help, it would make things easier for him as a human being and dog at the same time.

This opportunity would give Taewoo more time for him to investigate and figure out where or how he ended up here in the first place. Hino gently pats Taewoo's shoulders and in return, he lit up a small grin on his face as he sat down there to let her go change. Maybe he was too clingy as a human being or dog, so it was important for Taewoo to learn to give Hino her own space when she needed to. At this moment, though, the priority was finding clothes and hopefully getting a clue to how he turned into a dog in the first place.
A bit full | In the kitchen | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt (lmao) | DigitallyAnxious DigitallyAnxious

coded by weldherwings.

After Hino had changed into more fitting clothes for going out; y'know a pastel blue hoodie and some ripped jeans. The usual casual style she adorns. "Alright," She clapped her hands together as she entered the room, looking at Taewoo. "Are you ready- oh wait! You need shoes." She stated, walking back to her bedroom. Hino went to her closet, beginning to dig around; she was obviously looking for something. "Hm...let's see..aha!" She grabbed a box from the back of said closet, padding back to Taewoo with a big grin. "You see, my grandma got me these for christmas buuut...." Hino tapped on the box, gesturing to the size of the shoe. "These are wildly out of my foot range...I didn't have the heart to tell her, though." Hino shrugged before opened the box and taking out a pair of sneakers. "These will probably fit you!" She held them out to Taewoo. "...You do know how to put shoes on, right...?"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back