• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡʜᴏ?

Characters
Here
Jeung Taewoo
DREAMING OF THOSE DAYS .

Quietly and patiently waiting, Taewoo stood near the bedroom door for Hino to finish her business in whatever she needed to do. He placed his hands to his back, tiptoeing up and then back down until she opened the door.

Her short hair had fit well with the colors of clothes that she was wearing: light-blue hoodie that reached to her hips with some ripped jeans. Wait... Taewoo tilted his head, surprised at her choice of pants. Was she poor to the point where she had to wear ripped jeans? The poor guy had no clue that ripped jeans were a style that many people wore. The first thing he thought in his head was that, if he could find a way to get money, he would buy her a new pair of pants to fix those poor ripped holes.

Of course, he didn't want to tell her that since he did not want her to feel embarrassed or mad if he spoke straight-out like that. Maybe she was struggling financially.

As she popped out of the bedroom, she headed straight to another door--the closet. Speaking in a casual way to Taewoo, he knew that she wasn't mad at him anymore. At least this sounded normal instead of her threatening self with the pen. She held out the box, speaking to Taewoo the whole time that she got out of the room.

"These will probably fit you!." She took out a pair of shoes in front of him. The shoes were laid out to him as he looked at it and then looked at her. He bit his lips, staring at the shoes and then back at her with a fierce expression as he grinned back at her.

"I've seen it before. I can do this." He's actually never worn shoes before since he's been walking around barefoot as a human. It was hard for him to slide his feet in the shoes, but it barely fit his feet. At least, enough for him to feel comfortable although there was little room for wiggle.

He then tied the shoes in a lousy way on both sides. The ties became a big ball of knots and then laughed at her.

"I'm ready." He said, proudly pumping his chest as if he did it all right.

Proud | Living room | Wearing Hino's sweats&shirt&shoes (lmao) | @Graveyard_Melodies

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back