• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
i love this. my computer is not being very nice to me, so i’m on my ipad, and i can’t really use discord on my ipad. is it a requirement? if not, could i have the werewolf? thanks. i hope it isn’t a requirement, because i really like this c:

I'm interested in this if you'll have me! I'd like to claim a vampire role if we're claiming here.

i love this. my computer is not being very nice to me, so i’m on my ipad, and i can’t really use discord on my ipad. is it a requirement? if not, could i have the werewolf? thanks. i hope it isn’t a requirement, because i really like this c:
The lore, ooc and some events will be placed in discord because it's easier to keep track like that. u-u bxbydoll bxbydoll

Hello! I'd love to be a part of this rp. I have a discord; do you need my Discord username? Also, I just made my account so i'm not sure how to send private messages, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back