420 - Four Hundred Twenty

Satire

Not An Anime Casual

420.jpg

"Please call me Mary Jane."

Her dead eyes stare into yours as if they were kaleidoscopes. You notice that her skin is vampirishly pale and her body is littered with burn marks.

"My dream is to be a writer, I want to make stories that people will love. But I am a slave, a dream as worthless as mine should not defile your ears."

❀Slave #420❀

-------

Owner❀

❀ I shall wait for my master to be appointed to me ❀

-------

❀Job

❀ I am a slave used for many things. The jobs given to me most are gardening, and being tortured by master ❀

-------

❀How do they act with people they know

❀ I have had no interaction with people other than my master and their family

-------

❀How do they act with their master

❀ I must treat my master with respect, if I do not then master will burn me again  ❀

-------

❀Have they been declawed?

❀ I am a flower that has lost all its petals.  ❀

-------

What I Really Mean (Story)

Mary Jane is not my real name, my master simply called me that because whenever he'd light a lock of my hair on fire and smoke it, he would enter a state of pleasure. It was like a drug, any part of my body worked on him and so when I ran out of hair, he used my skin instead.

The fire hurts...

He said that my body had special properties to it, but I had no idea what he meant. I was luckier than most slaves who would be in his bedroom at night pleasuring him, I was confined in the garden as a caged songbird. I would even say that master cared for me, when my hair was gone and my skin was damaged to the point where I couldn't walk anymore, he'd leave me in the garden's aviary to heal.

It hurts...

But after my hair grew back and my skin regenerated, he'd do it again. I wanted to grow out my hair because one of the house servants told me I looked like my late father, who was often mistaken for as a girl. I loved that house servant, she was kind and caring like a mother, and soft and gentle when she would help me sleep. 

"Mommy, tuck me in please..."

If I knew that she would've died that day, I would go back in time and choose my last words more carefully. Master killed her because she snuck one of the babies out, and she suffered dearly for it. That night when master tried to burn my skin, I stole his lighter and showed him my flames of vengeance.

"Daddy, please sing me a lullaby."

I woke up the next day with poor memory of what happened the night before, I was in a strange place with people everywhere, looking at me and other Nekojins. What was this strange place?

"They say that this one's body has some sort of drug properties in her, you can smoke her hair or skin like it's a cigar."

"I want her, raising the bid to 10,000!"

"Do I have an 11,000?"

She heard the shouts of many people but it was all a daze, she fell asleep and woke up again in a mysterious new place, the first thing offsetting was the smell. Her gaze rested upon an old man standing above her, he had a cigar in his hand.

"They were right, you really are worth the 50,000 I spent on you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
accepted, anybody you want to be your master? (I can always make another one or two, if you show o interest in any of them.)

accepted, anybody you want to be your master? (I can always make another one or two, if you show o interest in any of them.)

I want an active master, so far the only active master is you. But I also want a kind master because masters who are sadistic, abusive, etc are boring to RP with because their behavior is very predictable. So please appoint Mary Jane to a kind and active master.

I would suggest James then If you want me to, he is just a boy, and hes nice though he always listens to his father.

You turned a drug into a character, good job. I guess you really do deserve the username Satire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back