• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 30 Days of Night, Anyone?

Israel

Hello all,

I really want to see if anyone also loved the series, or at least watched the movies, and wanted to do an RP.

For those who have watched the movie(s) or read the comic, I know the movie (and the comic series, if you've read it) is rather gruesome, but I always had a kind of morbid interest with the vampires from the series. While in many other sources (i.e. Dracula, Interview with the Vampire, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood), the vampires are shown as being sexy and seductive. Whereas 30 Days of Night Vampires are bloodthirsty killing machines that are downright horrifying.

If you have not watched the first movie, I would highly recommend it and I believe that it is currently free on Amazon Prime (although don't quote me). If you can't watch the movie for whatever reason, I would recommend watching one (or both) of the following YouTube videos: /

Here are the guidelines (not really rules) that I follow:
1. I'm a very casual RPer, but I want to see at least a paragraph or several lines.
2. I am still trying to improve my English, so I do apologize for any grammatical errors. (English is hard!)
3. You are free to have any character (male or female, Nosferatu or human) you wish, but realize that I usually play male characters.
4. I do like polyamorous RPs, so if you are interested in doing a three or more person RP: please feel free to express your interest. Otherwise, I am more than fine with strictly one-on-one RPs.

VenomIvy001 VenomIvy001 Great, I'll send you a private message!

For anyone else interested, please feel free to post here. I'm typically always interested in RPing 30DoN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back