• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 3 AM

boyguro

Заводной апельсин
code by @sadvalentine

don't turn around.

DO YOU WANT
TO PLAY A GAME?
Find a candle. Turn off all your lights. Lock your doors. Prick your finger to obtain a drop of blood. You've heard these words before, the instructions to only the deadliest most dangerous games, meshing the human world with the supernatural. Only an idiot would be stupid enough to play them. Lucky for you, you're just that tiny bit dense, or maybe you're just a thrill-seeker. Whatever the case, you're ready to risk your life for the chance to come into contact with beings of a realm beyond ours. Death, however, is most definitely not the greatest danger.

Do you still want to play?

[class=x]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 140px;
Width: 190px;
transition-duration: 0.3s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=x state=hover]
background-color: #000000;
opacity:0.8;
color:gray;
width:206px;
height:206px;
[/class][div class=x]
TURN OFF ALL THE LIGHTS.

THE GAME RULES
This is a roleplay that has never been done before. If you're familiar with the concept of Reddit or Creepypasta rituals, keep on reading, if not, I would suggest looking into a few on the Internet. The concept of this RP is simple, and goes as the following; There will be no consistent plot or characters, rather I have gathered a collection of paranormal and demonic games that will serve as our "plot". At the beginning of said plot, you will be granted with a randomly generated character with little to no detail, and your objective is to make your character survive the ritual as long as possible, if not win it. Seeing as this is an RP that will constantly be changing, there is a great chance that you will be killed off. The winners of the last game will receive a reward in regards to the roleplay itself such as the freedom to create their own character, choosing the next ritual, the setting, obtaining an extra weapon, etc.

In the RP you will be presented with choices given to you by the gamemaker, that being me, such as "DO YOU CHOOSE OPTION A (RUN AWAY) OR OPTION B (HIDE)". Think of this as like a video game.

I will only be accepting between three to eight people as a large group would serve no purpose. I may or may not add and remove people as the RP continues as some people have times when they are extremely busy while others are not. This RP is obviously very flexible and more of a side RP than a detailled one, so the whole thing will be orchestrated as a group and will not require much planning ahead.

Have fun.

[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back