• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

3.5e D&D PBP group (homebrew)

Hatt730

No. 1 Dad
Hi. I have one group running as of now, but I wouldn't mind having another group under the same campaign for specific time or just an order. I would class myself as a new DM at least and I use Roll20 for combat or dice but prefer to use Discord for writing, so I hope that won't be a problem. 

The story has obviously been influenced by popular culture so if you know about Buffy Lore then you will know bits and pieces. To keep it short and sweet, you've been asked to come to a funeral of a distant relative and you get assigned a quest from a mysterious man nearby. Frankly, I would like to have one character to take centre stage as the traveller going to the distant relativebut it has no impact in their character. Most of all, this quest is mostly interaction with characters andsolving a quest. I really love seeing PC's develop with their own character or with other PC. The story is set in a small village that's rather scarce of people but the only influx is from travellers as of recent,it's been like this for a few weeks.

The type of characters I would like to see is people with non-evil alignments and also with variation. Iwould love to incorporate your background into the story as well, e.g why you're here if you're a bounty hunter. This adventure requires a group that's observant, strong, and into Arcane arts. Personally, I would like to see a group that already has some sort of ties together or familiar with one another - but again, I can always improvise. We begin at 1st level.

Concerning the story setting:

On the outskirts of a graveyard in Inschaw, a funeral is taking place. A PC comes to represent themselves to the distant relatives as relatives far away, alongside them travels other PCs that have had many adventures with them before, or those the PC has met at the crossroads. Inschaw is a village of agriculture, mostly producing and trading potatoes, leeks and cabbages to Mistmarsh, a town to the north of them. Being overthrown with a new authority to follow and thus is under a lot of protection, Mistmarsh has been unable to be tread past through for a few weeks - and in these very few weeks, Inschaw's low crime rate (used to be thanked by the lawful priests of Inschaw) has soared higher; the typical deaths of elderly and undesirables have been nowhere near and concentrated as of recent; they are getting younger and most importantly have been recorded missing before death. The priests seem to have not been notified yet but it's as if people of Inschaw would rather solve it without the help of authority...

No one from PST, that never really works for me, I'm sorry.

• Name:
  • What sort of characters do you like to play:
  • Why you want to play:
  • Experience with D&D:

Only willing to do PBP right now.

Typical DND rules apply but I really like people with more than a 2D character. 2 lines is the minium for interaction.

• Name: Left Out 
  • Time Zone: pacific 
  • What sort of characters do you like to play: neutral or chaotic characters
  • Why you want to play: I love D&D I play at my school
  • Experience with D&D: I play D&D at my school but I'd like to play it more.

Ok so funny story, my phone laptop was set to pacific time for whatever reason....but I live in texas. So I'm central time. Oops?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back